SPOILER !! Week May 23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spoilers from http://carolyntopoltalk.com/heres-whats-happening-on-days-the-week-of-5-23-today/

Monday, May 23rd:
Belle and Jan’s confrontation leads to a medical crisis.

Tuesday, May 24th:
Xander tries to make amends with Sarah.

Wednesday, May 25th:
Eric reveals life-changing news to Roman and Kate.

Thursday, May 26th:
Lani’s guilt threatens to overwhelm her.

Friday, May 27th:
Sonny tries to piece together what happened to him last night.
Leo asks for Gwen’s help as he continues to seek revenge on his enemies

Monday, May 23rd:
Belle and Jan’s confrontation leads to a medical crisis. [If Jan had a medical crisis, would anybody care?]

Tuesday, May 24th:
Xander tries to make amends with Sarah. [Pity the poor X-Man. His relationship with Sarah has devolved into a non-stop apology tour.]

Thursday, May 26th:
Lani’s guilt threatens to overwhelm her. [Lani should feel guilty about accepting a paycheck for a police officer's job that she rarely performs.]

Friday, May 27th:
Leo asks for Gwen’s help as he continues to seek revenge on his enemies [Why is Gwen still around? All she can do in Salem these days is go out into the garden, eat worms, and wail that everybody hates her.]

Isn't it lovely when they force-feed us storylines NO ONE wants, like Jan and Shawn. Like he seriously could have flat out turned her down about bringing her the cheeseburger the other day when he was in the hospital seeing his sister/ben/and baby.....REALLY for reelz....Jan, the cheeseburger could wait for just a little bit....If she really wanted to win over Shawn, don't keep taking him away from his family, whether it's Belle, or his sister, or someone else in the family, if there are more important things going on than her own selfish, crazy-town delusions of grandeur going on. I'm so over her. I'm honestly more interested in why Kristen is planning on siding with Gabby, against her brothers and Gabby and Shin's entanglements.

Shawn is doing exactly what Jan wants him to. He needs to reboot his brain and see what Jan is doing. A cheeseburger is not really healthy eating for a pregnant woman, and isn't she supposed to be on bed rest. That's what got her in trouble, in the first place.

So now, let's see......Tho it was the devil helping Jan morph into Belle, we had Shawn having sex with her; now it is Gabi & Li, EJ & Belle coming up, with Jake sharing same bed with Ava. Salemites just LOVE playing musical beds, don't they?

And then we have the really flimsy, and I do mean asinine, excuse given for "removing" Eric from the priesthood. Now I could see them suspending Eric from priestly duties........but Holy Orders is a sacrament, like Baptism. Yes, a priest can perform an exorcism, but only with permission of the bishop, and after medical exam to rule out mental illness.
But guess Eric has to no longer be a priest, so to give Nicole some angst, give Rafe some worry, & make Nicole & Eric both think they have moved on, past their huge love for each other, etc. etc.

It's just kinda nice to see Gabs NOT heating up the sheets with ANOTHER Dimera brother, although talk about deserving one another...Her and EJ are like twinsies...They truly were cut from the same cloth, and would really put Rafe in the middle of a hot-mess sammich...Gabi-Ej-Rafe-Samantha...Talk about tumultuous!!! When Rafe first came on the show, him and Sami were the best, not sure what the detour with Kate, Carrie, or Ava was and he is basically just a place keeper with Nicole, for Eric.... Honestly, he was the best with Sami. I do like the Nu EJ but not sold on his chemistry with Sami, not really sure she jettisoned so fast with Lucas there was barely time to really see. James (Scott) was the EJ I grew up with and is just too difficult to replace in my mind, and to be with Allie S. They are like PB&J (twisted and turbulent, but nonetheless great/terrible together) Let Nu EJ be with Belle...Her and Shawn D have been boring for a long time now, and Philip is not only MIA but his character has currently been written pathetic. I just can't be empathetic about his situation. He's a one-note tune...I'm kinda with Victor on this one. Philip has too much Chloe-brain (although it's located in his nethers area ) and it's not even Chloe's fault. Her and Brady have a more healthy relationship, based on true accepting friendship. Your love should be your best friend, not just something you forever possess (like Philip seems to want).

Spoilers from https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overv...Id=SH00001189&tmsId=EP000011895760&aid=gapzap

Monday, May 23
Kristen creates chaos at the DiMera shareholders meeting
Johnny makes a pitch to Chanel about marriage
Belle and Jan's confrontation leads to a medical crisis
Allie has a talk about her future.

Tuesday, May 24
EJ tells Belle a secret
Ben shares a warm moment with Clyde (updated)
Leo and Nancy get into a physical altercation
Xander tries to make amends with Sarah.

Wednesday, May 25
Eric reveals life-changing news to Roman and Kate
Rafe proposes to Nicole
Things heat up between Ava and Jake
Sparks fly for Gabi and Li Shin.

Thursday, May 26
Lani's guilt escalates
Abe declares his feelings for Paulina
Xander reaches out to Chanel for help
Eric gives Sarah surprising advice (updated)

Friday, May 27
Sonny tries to piece together what happened the night before
Leo asks for Gwen's help
EJ and Belle find Jan and Shawn in an embrace
Gabi and Li make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back