SPOILER !! Week May 29

Sarah slept with Xander then had revenge sex a bit later, who knows how long because it is after all Days time not real world time. But she found out she was pregnant right before she left town with Rex, the day after she slept with him. Similar to her last pregnancy it's probably Rex's because having sex with Xander several times a day for the month in question and one night of passion with her ex-husband will make it his child unless they can't get the actor for Rex and want to cause Chloe and Xander grief. Who knows with the writers?

Sarah is coming back?!?! I wonder if it’s a recast. And why is Bonnie there? Do Rex and Mimi have a baby? I can’t keep track.
Linsey Godfrey (Sarah) was in the pictures of Deidre Hall's (Marlena) 5,000th episode celebration on the set. So I'm guessing it'll be her playing Sarah next week, even though these scenes were taped months ago.

Yes, Rex and Mimi have a baby, Emily. She was born in 2018. Bonnie tried to pass her off as a baby she had with Lucas (Baby Bonnie).

Yes, Sarah is returning. I just read an article that Bonnie runs into her in Chicago when she goes to visit her granddaughter. Sarah tries to hide her pregnancy, but Bonnie figures it out that it couldn't be Rex's. It didn't say anything other than Sarah will always love Xander, but will never trust him not to make stupid decisions and that she (the actress) is so happy to be back. I am glad SHE is. It didn't say whether or not she will still be annoying and behave and talk like a baby.

Sarah is worried about Xander’s stupid decisions, but she’s hiding a pregnancy and going to lie to her child their entire life—or at least until they need a transplant like every child in Salem needs at some point.

Back