SPOILER !! Week May 31

Link to NBC weekly pics

I don't mind the scenes with Ava and Rafe. Taken in isolation, I even enjoy them. It's just that she was a murderous, psychotic mobster 10 minutes ago, and he's the police commissioner. The writers neither give us time to see the evolution of these characters nor do they commit to the improved path they put them on. So if I say, fine, I'm going to suspend disbelief and enjoy this version of Ava, they have no problem having her stab someone with a mind-control microchip next week while still promoting her love of Rafe. (I'm looking at you, Brady and Kristen.) So why bother if the writers want to make the viewers feel foolish? It's so frustrating.

The only successful redemption they've done recently is Ben, and that arc was given a ton of time. Is Ava the mobster any less of a "serial killer" than Ben?
Storylines go 20 years; redemption 20 minutes!

Does anyone know if Hope will be back, or Victor? Their names are still listed on the synopsis on TV.

Does anyone know if Hope will be back, or Victor? Their names are still listed on the synopsis on TV.
John Aniston (Victor) hasn't retired and has no plans to. He and Maggie (who took off some time in real life to care for her mother) just aren't shown too often.

Kristian Alfonso (Hope) claims she has no intention of ever returning. Guess we'll have to wait and see if she means it.

Back