SPOILER !! Week May 6

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=5150

Johnny and Chanel weigh in their options regarding her pregnancy.
Everett writes a scathing article against Paulina, much to Stephanie’s chagrin.
Marlena and John tell all to Steve about their plan, including Konstantin’s manipulation.
Theresa is worried that she will lose Alex to Kristen.
Maggie is stunned to learn the truth about Konstantin.
Chad and Thomas pay a visit to Abigail’s gravesite on Mother’s Day.

Spoilers from https://tventertainmentnews.com/days-of-our-lives-weekly-spoilers-may-6-10-2024/

Johnny and Chanel consider their options regarding Chanel's pregnancy.
Sloan tells EJ about Jude being Eric and Nicole's baby.
Marlena and John reveal their plan to Steve involving Konstantin's manipulation.
Aaron shows interest in Sophia, while Sophia tells Holly she'd like to go to prom with Tate.
Maggie is shocked to learn the truth about Konstantin.
Chad and Thomas visit Abigail's grave.

Spoilers from https://soaphub.com/days-of-our-liv...g-truths-marriage-mistakes/?utm_source=pushly

Monday, May 6, 2024
Sloan tells EJ about Jude being Eric and Nicole’s baby.

Tuesday, May 7, 2024
Maggie informs Sarah, Xander, and Konstantin that Victor’s will has been probated.

Wednesday, May 8, 2024
Ava and Harris make a shocking discovery regarding Clyde’s black book.
While working on a story, Eric and Nicole discuss Sloan.

Thursday, May 9, 2024

Friday, May 10, 2024
Julie runs into Paulina, who’s upset over Chanel.

Will Chanel's baby be radioactive?

Will we have to hear Paulina whine all the time about feeling guilty about the baby?

What will EJ do when he finds out Eric is the father of Nicole's baby and not him?

Hallelujah, Maggie knows the truth about Konstantin. Hopefully, they didn't already get married.

Spoilers from: https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...rs-may-6-10-maggie-discovers-truth-konstantin

Monday, May 6:
Johnny and Chanel have to mull over the options in dealing with her pregnancy.
Paulina is eaten up by guilt over the risk she may have exposed Chanel’s unborn child to.
Jada and Rafe get busy decorating their home.
Sloan admits to EJ that Jude is Eric and Nicole’s baby.
Even though Stephanie objects, Everett publishes an article criticizing Paulina.

Tuesday, May 7:
Maggie announces to Sarah, Xander, and Konstantin that Victor’s will has gone through probate.
Theresa worries that she could lose Alex to Kristen.
Trying to arouse Brady’s jealousy, Kristen is sure to flaunt her relationship with Alex.
Marlena and John fill Steve in on their plan.

Wednesday, May 8:
What they discover about Clyde’s black book has Ava and Harris in shock.
Johnny opens up to EJ about the dangers facing Chanel’s pregnancy.
Sloan gives Melinda the latest on her bid to keep EJ silent.
Eric and Nicole talk about Sloan while they are working on a story.
Sophia tells Holly she wants to go to prom with Tate.
Aaron takes an interest in Sophia.

Thursday, May 9:
Maggie discovers the truth about Konstantin.
Konstantin pushes ahead with his scheme to marry Maggie and tries to put Sarah on his side.
Stefan grudgingly agrees to help Harris and Ava in their plot to take down Clyde.
Stefan gets accused by Xander of setting him up for Harris’ shooting.

Friday, May 10:
Chad and Thomas visit Abigail’s grave on Mother’s Day.
Julie runs into Paulina, who is still upset over Chanel.
Chanel asks Johnny if he wants them to keep the child they have on the way.
Sloan gets a Mother’s Day gift from Eric.
Tate and Theresa are brunching at the Bistro when EJ, Nicole, and Holly walk in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks, Kat......you really managed to get a lot of different info.

Just guessing EJ will keep quiet about the info, as he really seems to have it in for Eric.

Monday, May 6, 2024
Sloan tells EJ about Jude being Eric and Nicole’s baby.
Predictable
Tuesday, May 7, 2024
Maggie informs Sarah , Xander, and Konstantin that Victor’s will has been probated.
Why is she telling this to Konstantin? :rolleyes:
Thursday, May 9, 2024
He murdered his ex-wife?
Maybe Maggie sees the light and she will play him.
Marlena and John tell all to Steve about their plan, including Konstantin’s manipulation.
I like this. Is this the beginning of the end of Konstantin? Fingers crossed.

Ooh, radioactive Hulk baby! Exciting!

I hope Maggie is onto Konnie. I hate this story. No offense to the actor. I’ve seen him in other character roles, and he’s fine. But his phony accent makes it unwatchable. I would be interested if Xander was looped in somehow. From the beginning, it’s seemed obvious to link this to his mother. But I just don’t want Konstantin without a recast. Get an actual Greek actor or lose the stupid accent.

EJ better not keep the information regarding Nicole's baby from her. That is beyond awful. After all these months of standing by her and watching her grieve for her son, he can't let her continue to think her baby is dead.

I do wish Maggie was "in" on all of this, that she knew all along that Konstantin was bad and was leading him on to catch him and have him sent away. I thought there might be a surprise at some point where Maggie turned the tables on him.

We're on the same wavelength, TinaY. I was going to say that this could be radioactive baby's superhero origin story.
Well, it will explain the rapid aging that is sure to happen at some point.

Chad and Thomas pay a visit to Abigail’s gravesite on Mother’s Day.
Chad should just pitch a tent and sleep in the cemetery. He is there more than he is at home.

Paulina is upset about Chanel: Does her baby glow in the dark?

Maggie learns the truth about Konstantin: At last. Now it’s time for Steve and the mighty Xander to tear up the Pawn card and get the lowlife out of town permanently.

Sloan tells EJ the truth about the baby: Will Elvis’s head explode? Will the shyster escape the prison sentence she richly deserves?

Visiting Abigail's grave? You know what that means in Salem. It will be empty, haunted, or a mysterious person with plastic surgery or in a full body cast will be lurking around the graveyard with Doctor Rolf.

Chad's spent more time mourning Abigail than they ever spent together.

Oh great, Paulina moaning. Will this cause her to change her ways? Or will they fine her for stealing the snowplow?

I hope Jeannie T wins Alex only for the truth to be revealed, him to be penniless, but unwilling to divorce her.

Back