SPOILER !! Week May 9

I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but I love the job, the actress that plays Gwen, is doing. She's one of those characters that you love to hate and she's best when she's being bad. I know that she absolutely 100% deserves what is coming to her right now, but there is also a part of me that can empathize with how she feels even if I don't support her actions. O'Brien is doing a great job playing this bad girl.....And I LOVED how well her and Leo played off of each other. The friendship seemed genuine, even if the friends are fiendish individuals, they were a hoot. Perfect foils for each other.

I know I'm in the minority when I say this, but I love the job, the actress that plays Gwen, is doing. She's one of those characters that you love to hate and she's best when she's being bad. I know that she absolutely 100% deserves what is coming to her right now, but there is also a part of me that can empathize with how she feels even if I don't support her actions. O'Brien is doing a great job playing this bad girl.....And I LOVED how well her and Leo played off of each other. The friendship seemed genuine, even if the friends are fiendish individuals, they were a hoot. Perfect foils for each other.
Ditto that Mouillette4447. I love the actresses portrayal of Gwen. She brings her to life with feelings!

I think the actress is fantastic! It seems she has a degree of experience and esteem to her record. She actually lived/studied not far from where I used to live in San Diego!

I also think that, while Gwen has done horrible things she should pay for, she should find happiness in some way. I'm tired of Abby's self-righteousness (that infamous Horton trait, lol) and certainly am no fan of Sarah-Xander as a pairing.

D
I also think that, while Gwen has done horrible things she should pay for, she should find happiness in some way. I'm tired of Abby's self-righteousness (that infamous Horton trait, lol) and certainly am no fan of Sarah-Xander as a pairing.
Ditto that Daysdegrassi. Everything you said!

Spoilers from https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overv...Id=SH00001189&tmsId=EP000011895750&aid=gapzap

Monday, May 9, 2022
TR turns to violence as his desperation grows.
Lani reels from Eli's revelation.
Ciara and Ben are heartsick over their missing child.
Allie reveals her plans for the baby to Evan.

Tuesday, May 10, 2022
A confrontation between Lani, Paulina, Abe and TR turns deadly.
EJ has a proposal for Chad.
Roman tells Kate that he is afraid something has happened to Sami.
Kayla receives good news.

Wednesday, May 11, 2022
Xander and Maggie make a tough decision about Sarah.
Gabi entices Jake with an offer.
Leo urges Gwen to help him get revenge.
Victor demands an answer from Sonny.

Thursday, May 12, 2022
Xander is stunned by Sarah's request.
Anna tells Tony that she is going on the run!
Gwen is torn between offers from Jack and Ava.
Chad and Abigail celebrate surviving another storm.

Friday, May 13, 2022
Lani and Chanel worry about Paulina.
Allie enlists a familiar face to help with a ritual.
Johnny, Susan and Marlena try to reach out to Allie before it's too late.
Evan attacks Ciara!

A couple of things..... Didn't Jake's buddy shoot Abe in October? Now he gets seriously injured in May? Not good to be the Mayor of Salem these days....
Why does Lani have her service weapon? She hasn't been working since Eli's been injured...... but hey if it gets rid of TR... liked the actor hated the character..... But strong woman Lani now goes into brain fog..... Okay guess it can happen......
Personally I'm not at all concerned that Sami's off screen Roman..... she's a grown woman with unlimited funds and a super uncanny ability to take care of herself.... she will be fine..... heck if it were any other character say... oh Claire Bear or Stephanie Johnson she could come back to Salem looking different than the last time we saw her...... and that would be okay too....

Based on this description, there's no reason for Paulina to lie except Duh Plot. He'd attacked Abe and is about to attack Paulina. Lani can just shoot him. (Maybe I'm too Texan, I don't know, but it seems easy enough to justify.) It's too bad the writers don't know how to write nuance. They made TR so evil, I'm just glad he's gone. The actor could have been a great one to bring on the canvas long term.

But strong woman Lani now goes into brain fog...
As long as she doesn't try to sleep with her police partners or take pictures with drunken one-night stands, I'm cool with Lani. However, I agree that this "her world is rocked" is nonsense. She's known this man a few hot minutes, and he shot her husband, and yet she's boo-hooing because he brought her flowers?

And she knows he beat her bio-mom so badly that her whole family hid her existence? We know she knows this. We'd have to be in a worse coma than Eli to be sympathetic to this nonsense!!

Back