SPOILER !! Week Nov 13

Am I the only one that cannot stomach Holly?

Maybe it's because I cannot stand Sloan and she reminds me so much of her.
Yes, she does resemble Sloan. Perhaps the writers could have Holly get a quickie degree from Salem University School of Law. Sloan could then hire her as an associate — Holly would make a fine Sloan mini-me.

Last edited:
Yes, but the fired guy's work will be visible to us til Spring! When the wonderful Culitons were retiring, he evidently then put in his wife and someone related to one of the script writers. With all the soaps that are no longer around, one would think there'd be plenty of writers, used to soap writing, but Days has been on it's own wave length.

However, I will say, that in all probability, it MIGHT be harder to write for, since it is streaming now, & evidently the writing/scenes/ etc. is all much different.

One spoiler for each day from ontvtonight.com/ca/guide, the Canadian W network feed.

Monday, November 13, 2023
Nicole goes into labor.

Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Sloan learns about the incident.

Wednesday, November 15, 2023
EJ and Nicole are in a panic.

Thursday, November 16, 2023
Everett comes face to face with Stephanie's ex, Alex.

Friday, November 17, 2023
Theresa is reluctant to help Konstantin.

Yes, but the fired guy's work will be visible to us til Spring! When the wonderful Culitons were retiring, he evidently then put in his wife and someone related to one of the script writers. With all the soaps that are no longer around, one would think there'd be plenty of writers, used to soap writing, but Days has been on it's own wave length.

However, I will say, that in all probability, it MIGHT be harder to write for, since it is streaming now, & evidently the writing/scenes/ etc. is all much different.
I was responding to the comment about whether this was “still” ReRon’s junk. It’s all going to be his until he’s fired or retires.

Writing for TV is writing for TV. Plenty of writers have written for streaming shows. There’s more hours of streaming content than not these days. If anything, not having to write around strictly placed commercial breaks is an easier job.

Can someone tell me, if writers are on strike are they hiring scabs to do the work and why? What's the point of the strike if they can hire anyone to replace them? I don't understand.

Spoilers from https://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=4762

Rafe brings an injured Jada to the hospital.
Melinda tries to stop Sloan from telling Eric the truth.
Eric and Nicole worry about the baby.
Dimitri presses Leo to skip town.
Everett comes face to face with Stephanie’s ex, Alex.
Chad makes Gwen an offer.

Gwen?? Does Chad buy the paper from her?

I want to see Leo skip town :)

giphy.gif

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-o...-konstantin-orders-theresa-rafe-jada-hospital

Monday, Nov 13
A frantic EJ searches for Nicole as she goes into labor.
After being injured, Jada is brought to the hospital by Rafe.
Melinda attempts to stop Sloan from coming clean with Eric.

Tuesday, Nov 14
Sloan hears about the incident.
Leo is interrogated by Rafe about where Dimitri is.
Tate gives some comfort to Holly.
Eric and Nicole are worried about the baby.

Wednesday, Nov 15
EJ and Nicole panic.
Dimitri urges Leo to get out of town.
Holly and Johnny visit the hospital.
Melinda is entangled with a shady character.

Thursday, Nov 16
Everett faces Alex.
Steve issues a warning to Konstantin.
Steve and John contemplate a trip to Greece.
Konstantin has an order for Theresa.

Friday, Nov 17
Theresa is reluctant to give her help to Konstantin.
Xander gets accused of foul play by Sarah.
Chad has an offer for Gwen.
Brady wonders if Alex has eyes for Theresa.

Oh my, what does Sarah think Xander did now?

Does Chad buy the paper from Gwen? Does he fire Everett?

John and Steve need to go to Greece. They must stop Konstantin and will
they find out the truth who Victor's real son is?

Sarah the screech owl, needs to move far far away. She can take Sloan and Holly with her.
They are the most annoying characters on DAYS for me, but Sarah is especially annoying with her screeching, holier than though and accusatory attitude.
Heck, she can take Eric with her also. It probably won't be long before he is pssing and moaning about something.

Back