SPOILER !! Week Nov 13

FYI, no articles or pics this week since Soap Opera Digest magazine is gone. There might be spoiler articles
on their website during the week.

I need to remember this each week and not get up so early.

Ugh. After Sarah shows she’s ready to kick Xander in the teeth over and over, why would any reasonable character go back? But we know that’s where this is headed. I hate it. It’s just like Nicole and Eric.

These writers have no idea how to create romantic obstacles without emotional abuse.

It was mentioned that the cost of Peacock was going to increase. Has anyone's cost increased yet?
Mine will next month, but I can't tell if it's the price increase or the loss of last year's Black Friday get Peacock for $0.99 a month, I then added the $6.00 commercial free option so my bill for last year was $6.99 a month. December's bill will be $11.99 a month. Still trying to figure out how to get another year at a discounted price.

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/record-this-your-handy-guide-to-cant-miss-episodes/

Here's the mini spoilers I usually post Friday. Looks like the website will continue to post some things.

DAYS OF OUR LIVES

Monday, November 13: Melinda tries to stop Sloan from telling Eric the truth.

Tuesday, November 14: Tate comforts Holly.

Wednesday, November 15: Dimitri presses Leo to skip town.

Thursday, November 16: Konstantin gives Theresa an order.

Friday, November 17: Sarah accuses Xander of foul play, and Chad makes Gwen an offer.

Leo is interrogated by Rafe: Poor Leo — in trouble again. He did urge Dimitri to drive safely.

Steve and John consider a trip to Greece: It would help if one of then could speak Greek. (Did Victor ever offer them free Greek lessons?)

Sarah accuses Xander of foul play: The annoying loudmouth should dial it down until she has some facts.

Poor Nicole always gets the fuzzy end of the lollipop.

Wonder how long this will drag out with Sloan and Eric raising Nicole's baby? Took over a year for Sami and Sydney to be reunited. Also took over a year for the truth about baby Mickey and Rachel (although that was the skipped year, but still, Sarah raised Rachel for about a year before the truth came out).

Back