SPOILER !! Week Nov 14

I would bet money Jada is pregnant, after all there is no known birth control in Salem and the IIC (idiots in charge) make all women on Days dumb as goats when it comes to birth control.

Wouldn't that be ironic if Nicole dumps Rafe and then Eric really does feel obligated to Jada if she is with child. To me, it didn't seem like they are in love or anything.

Nicole drops a bomb on Rafe. [When he married Nicole, poor Rafe should have built a bomb shelter.]

Jada gets life-changing news [Hopefully, it's something that will get her off-screen ASAP.]

Xander confesses to Gwen. [Xander might as well have shouted his secret from the roof of City Hall.]

Sloan makes a shocking revelation to Paulina. [OMG, is sleazy Sloan still around? :sick::sick::sick:]

I'm hoping that Little Miss Goodie 2-shoes Sarah, divorces Xander for kidnapping Susan Banks and he goes back to Gwen.
I personally thought they were more suited for each other. They both have a bad side to them, but each accepted it from the other.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-november-14th-t44081.html#p2125424

Monday, November 14, 2022
Nicole tells Rafe she wants to be with Eric.

Tuesday, November 15, 2022
Alex comforts Allie over Chanel's arrest.

Wednesday, November 16, 2022
Gabi and Stefan clash when she demands Gabi Chic back.

Thursday, November 17, 2022
Li fears Wendy is on to him.

Friday, November 18, 2022
Justin grows concerned when he can't find Bonnie.
Tony and Anna work tirelessly to convince EJ to listen to reason.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/

Tuesday, November 15:
Sonny is supportive when Leo suffers a setback.

Wednesday, November 16:
Paulina is stunned by Sloan’s revelation.

Thursday, November 17:
Wendy finds herself in a dangerous situation.

Friday, November 18:
Steve and Kayla go undercover to rescue Tripp.
Ava gets devilish advice from “Charlie.”

I used to be a fan of them but what he did after they married ruined it for me. And instead of staying and fixing the marriage he left again. Also the "well I'll just become a priest again" thing was too much. They ruined him for me, then came close to ruining her because they made her a cheater with Rafe and now it looks like I'm over her too.

It's sad because I've normally rooted for Nicole. And with Rafe and Nicole you have two characters that have stuck with the show and I think they deserve better. Of course the actors are probably just happy to be front burner and I don't disagree with that. I just don't get how we've gotten to the point that no one can be happy ever.

Agreed! Eric and Nicole are a trainwreck! Nicole is like a female version of Brady. Eric was supposedly the love of her life but as soon as he was gone, she was madly in love with poor Rafe. Is she going to get together with Eric and ten realize she loves Rafe? She needs to go to some kind of relationship rehab and take Brady with her.

Last edited:
I hope Jada is pregnant and that he abandons her like he abandoned Nicole, but the family rallies around Jada.

Eric and Nicole can get their happy ending and leave town forever and never be mentioned again.

I'd also accept Nicole and Eric reuniting and being adults about the pregnancy.

But instead, I'm pretty sure we'll get 6 months of angst, fake forced reunions, and then a miscarriage.

I do remember, that back some years ago, while fans loved Eric & Nicole, the actor (Greg Vaughan) was living in the midwest, was not available long term. Eric was such a fav....the writers really had to work at it, explaining his absences. They did not want to get write him out permanently. Unfortunately what they came up with was very disappointing. They never should have married them, if they were going to writer him out right after.

Evidently, currently the actor moved to L.A. area, so is available. Since Nicole has been, and still is available full time, they were not going to get rid of her just because Eric wasn't able......made for a big mess, for sure. Writers at a loss, viewers unhappy, etc. etc.

Back