SPOILER !! Week Nov 14

A twist on this would be Jada refusing to take Eric’s “honorable” offer of a half-baked relationship. Please let one woman on this show have some self-respect! He obviously likes her but doesn’t love her. This isn’t 1950. She doesn’t have to marry Eric for him to support her through pregnancy and be a father to their child. She has a career of her own. And for her to suddenly believe he’s committed to her would be foolish and unrealistic. There’s still drama if she has his baby while he’s starting back up with Nicole. Even better would be if Jada and Rafe start something, Eric does his inevitable 180 on Nicole, and Nicole realizes what she gave up. (I like the character usually, but right now, I kind of want her punished a little.)

The only downside is that I want Rafe to be a dad, not the stepdad again. Still, this is a chance to do a super romantic love story for Rafe. Jada likes Eric, but I agree that she’s known he wasn’t entirely hers from the beginning and hasn’t shown that much attachment to him. She could fall hard for Rafe. That would be nice.

I just can't believe that they managed to do the perfect breakup of Nicole and Eric and now we're here. Those two admitting they loved each other but would just never work and Nicole saying he's not his best when he's with her. I thought that was so well done and effectively ended them for good, at least in my mind. Now she's an idiot who's all in again just because he's there. Yuck. Too many years of this woman having no self-esteem and I'd rather a story about that.

A twist on this would be Jada refusing to take Eric’s “honorable” offer of a half-baked relationship. Please let one woman on this show have some self-respect! He obviously likes her but doesn’t love her. This isn’t 1950. She doesn’t have to marry Eric for him to support her through pregnancy and be a father to their child. She has a career of her own. And for her to suddenly believe he’s committed to her would be foolish and unrealistic. There’s still drama if she has his baby while he’s starting back up with Nicole. Even better would be if Jada and Rafe start something, Eric does his inevitable 180 on Nicole, and Nicole realizes what she gave up. (I like the character usually, but right now, I kind of want her punished a little.)

The only downside is that I want Rafe to be a dad, not the stepdad again. Still, this is a chance to do a super romantic love story for Rafe. Jada likes Eric, but I agree that she’s known he wasn’t entirely hers from the beginning and hasn’t shown that much attachment to him. She could fall hard for Rafe. That would be nice.
TinaY, like you I want a woman on this show to have some self-respect. Jada is one of the few characters I like. I don't want to see this strong, confident woman groveling for love from sad sack Eric. Girl, you can do much better unload that loser on Nicole. At this point, they deserve each other and I used to be a major Nicole fan.

I saw a new promo that appears like Jada and Rafe are maybe heading in the direction of being a thing. Maybe that was the end game all along. Maybe Eric never was her match, she was just a wedge, or complication, for Eric and Nicole. Heck Eric and Nicole deserve each other, and Rafe got to roll out a whole lotta truth on Nicole on Monday's episode about how sacred marriage is to Nicole. He laid her skeletons all out there.

That's the Day of Days promo.

It's posted here

Back