SPOILER !! Week Nov 18

I said this in another thread but I'm all for Kayla being with someone else for a while and she and Justin will likely have chemistry because Wally Kurth(Justin) has chemistry with everyone. Plus he is now on contract. She was alone for 16 years after the Shane debacle. Also, why is it that Steve can have an ex but she can't? Time for her to have some fun too.

RUMOR - have read that Xander is co-erced into confessing to killing Jordan, so that Mickey is returned to Sarah by kidnappers. All set up by Clyde. Why he would give that confession to Hope is beyond me, since actually, it is Princess Gina pretending to be Hope, and has managed to fool everyone for all this time! Guess the Salem brain is taking a hiatus.

I wonder if Hope is back to being Police Commissioner since Abe is Mayor again. I agree it's ridiculous that nobody can figure out she's Gina. At least Rafe should be able to whether you like them as a couple or not. They were still partners first.

RUMOR - have read that Xander is co-erced into confessing to killing Jordan, so that Mickey is returned to Sarah by kidnappers. All set up by Clyde. Why he would give that confession to Hope is beyond me, since actually, it is Princess Gina pretending to be Hope, and has managed to fool everyone for all this time! Guess the Salem brain is taking a hiatus.

The Salem Brain forgot to take the "jump" and is in therapy trying to figure out where it belong

Woman on phone "It's happened again. A baby has been kidnapped in Salem"

Days-of-our-Lives-Spoilers-November-20-2.jpg

Back