SPOILER !! Week Nov 2

Oh gosh as soon as you said "man bun", I'm like hell no, I see enough of those in Portland, lol! But it actually looks good on Theo! It goes with him, most guys look horrible and can't pull it off!

I thought JJ was in some rehab facility...... but then again.... he could have been in a drug rehab in Africa....

this is all from the mind of robinsnest her brain thought of it I didn't read it anywhere if they don't kill him off he could have several children appear in the next few years... or a presumed dead wife show up at his and Gabi's wedding..... as that would be new and different.....

Link to NBC pics

Gwen is out to make trouble.......& I am hoping whatever it is she thinks she knows.......she is wrong.

That said....why would Abby say this at this big party? How cruel of her....whatever it is. She is willing to embarrass her mother, and her father, & others as well???? Something is just not right!

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post directly above your own post - JS

You got that right. Something is just not right. It is the scripting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dumb question, but what was the big deal about putting in a stupid filler story so that their Halloween story is on time? Did they have a Halloween story? It doesn't look like there is any mention of it on Monday.

Dumb question, but what was the big deal about putting in a stupid filler story so that their Halloween story is on time? Did they have a Halloween story? It doesn't look like there is any mention of it on Monday.
I'm just glad they didn't waste time making one of those Halloween useless shows of years past.

I do think they were more concerned about Christmas episodes, which would have been shown beginning Dec. 5th. Tho Thanksgiving & Halloween were mentioned.......no idea if Days actually mentions or honors those this year. They film so out of order, plus the filming of scenes that are from 3 or 4 shows, it is hard to keep track. They were so far ahead, they had already filmed some Christmas scenes, and that was MARCH. Tis interesting to note changes in the characters appearance in same scene. i.e. longer or shorter hair, more or less beard. completely different hair color or style. LOL. Yep, things change a lot in 6 mos.

I know I had read a while ago that they just finished filming their Halloween story, but maybe he meant it as a timeframe and I interpreted it as an occasion. Either way, yes, I am glad they didn't do a stupid waste of a day silly show. (Although they did just have a waste of two weeks silly shows.) That said, as long as they have a crazy mad scientist on the payroll, they COULD have done something fun. Not to mention there is no shortage of witches in Salem!

Back