SPOILER !! Week Nov 20

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
One spoiler for each day from ontvtonight.com/ca/guide, the Canadian W network feed.

Monday, November 20, 2023
Xander makes a choice regarding the custody suit.

Tuesday, November 21, 2023
Harris finds Ava in a precarious situation.

Wednesday, November 22, 2023
(no description yet)

Thursday, November 23, 2023
It's Thanksgiving in Salem.

Friday, November 24, 2023
Nicole insists on seeing her baby.

@DrBakerFan don't get too excited that spoiler will most likely be Harris walks in and finds Ava on a ladder in her skintight dress, 9 inch heels trying to change out a light bulb and the ladder isn't on a level floor. Then he catches her before she falls.

The baby switch can't end this quickly so what, they give Nicole another dead child to say goodbye to? Yep that's what we want to see, not.

I can't believe fired guy was so destructive to this show and no one (Ken Corday) ever thought to stop him.

Are they going to produce a dead baby as Nicole's or is she going to see the her live baby boy?
We don't know yet how this plays out. It could take all of next week until the baby is actually born (probably on Friday), and then maybe most of next week as she grapples with what happened and then asks to see her baby after delivering him. Or maybe someone takes the baby and says they're taking him to the hospital, then Nicole arrives at the hospital right after, asking to see her baby. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm inclined to think they know the baby is missing, rather than dead, since that preview shows EJ screaming at someone asking where his son is.

I do hope that they make it so they know the baby was kidnapped and not that he dies. Although I am not a Nicole fan, she shouldn't have to go through that again. But, that makes it even more ridiculous that suddenly Sloan and Eric get a newborn son.

Spoilers from https://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-...r-lives-spoilers-november-13-through-24-2023/

Monday, November 20:
Alex interrupts Brady and Theresa in a conflict.

Tuesday, November 21:
Sloan's secret nearly comes out.

Wednesday, November 22:
Ava receives a warning.

Thursday, November 23:
It's Thanksgiving in Salem.

Friday, November 24:
Nicole insists on seeing her baby.
Leo learns shocking news from Harris.

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/nov-20-24-xander-custody-decision

Monday, Nov 20:
Xander makes a decision about the custody suit.
Alex walks in on a fight between Brady and Theresa.
Paulina tasks Harris to look into the local drug problem.
Ava won’t back down.

Tuesday, Nov 21:
Harris catches Ava in a dangerous situation.
EJ attempts to give Nicole his support.
Johnny and Chanel are back together.
Sloan’s secret is almost exposed.

Wednesday, Nov 22:
Stefan makes some demands on EJ.
Paulina asks Abe over for Thanksgiving dinner.
Ava is warned.
Clyde has a meeting with Stefan.
Sloan has exciting news for Eric.

Thursday, Nov 23:
It’s Thanksgiving.

Chad raises Stephanie’s suspicions.
Johnny calls Chanel after something he sees gets him worried.
Chanel is suspicious of Holly.
Paulina and Abe share a moment to remember.

Friday, Nov 24:
Nicole wants to see her baby.
Ava has a surprising partner.
Leo gets news from Harris that leaves him shocked.

What's Harris going to tell Leo that's a shocker.
Leo, "I had the Magic Dick before you did!"
(since I can't use the formal name of a man's anatomy that Leo used)"Part" don't understand how its gets bleeped when it is not a foul word.
That would be a real shocker! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last edited:
Sloan’s secret is almost exposed: Most viewers would enjoy Sloan then having a nervous breakdown and being hauled off to Bayview.

It’s Thanksgiving: With not much to celebrate.

Leo gets shocking new from Harris: Did Rolf’s submarine sink with everyone aboard now missing?

Back