SPOILER !! Week Nov 22

Marlena is still possessed by the devil and Sami is still captive, so is that MarDevil visiting Sami? If so, it looks like the devil may have kidnapped Sami.

It looks like they finally have a Henry cast. Now they just need to cast the Grant twins.

About time we get the Horton dining room for a holiday event. Too bad MarDevil is going to crash the event.

Oh, wow, .......And there is my Patch to the rescue.......lol......

The devil leaves Marlena, who ends up chained in the crypt with John. No idea who he inhabits next. Marlena tries to get free, spots her phone, manages to retrieve it, it rings......and yep, it is Sami.

So I guess the new fad of the writers is to disown your child when they do something you do not like? First Jack and now Paulina. Who is next on the list?

So Kayla is at the Horton Thanksgiving???? Which means the Bradys did not have one. I am glad....
but really.........Jack should be there, .....but o.k. The pandemic & their rules while filming during it prohibit too many characters in a scene. Guess Ciara & Ben will not be a part of any family get together. Wonder if Chad & Abby will dine at DiMera, or also alone. Maybe Jack is with Chad, Abby, gwen.....one big happy family. LOLOL

Back