SPOILER !! Week Nov 27

Nicole has some sneaking suspicions.
I read spoilers elsewhere that said Nicole begins to think baby Jude (what Sloan/Eric supposedly name the baby) is her child.
An impending DNA test heightens tensions.
Also read that Nicole demands a DNA test on a deceased baby that Dr. Pierce says is her child. My guess is that Sloan will change the results. :rolleyes:

I'm actually glad Nicole is going to be suspicious of Sloan and ask for a DNA test on Jude. I mean, of course we know it will be tampered with, but still at least Nicole hasn't lost her brains.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also remember Sloan seeing what she didn’t like on a page of Nicole’s report. And I believe that she changed two tests taken at different times. I could be wrong, but I thought they repeated the blood tests for Nicole’s extra special doctor checkup arranged by EJ.

That still doesn’t mean anything. The writers can always decide to say some rando changed to results first in a double switch. It wouldn’t be the first time. Maybe Clyde, Ava, Vivian, or someone else who wanted to punish EJ got to the results, then came Sloan.

Spoilers from Soap Opera Digest

Monday, November 27: Jada offers Leo a deal, and Stefan and Ava make a devious plan

Tuesday November 28: Everett conspires with Stephanie

Wednesday, November 29: Xander overhears Alex and Theresa

Thursday, November 30: Dimitri threatens to spill the beans

Friday, December 1: Tate intervenes between Chanel and Johnny

The writers can always decide to say some rando changed to results first in a double switch.
Like Bo being Zack's biological father after the 2 choices for the fans to pick from were Stefano and John. That's when we got the brainwashed Mime Bo explanation. :rolleyes:

Then the double-switching (or triple-switching/quadruple-switching??) of Parker's paternity by Stephanie's computer geek friend Ian, and Caroline Brady.

Back