SPOILER !! Week Nov 6

Maybe Melinda steals Nicole's baby, (telling her it died????) and gives it to Eric & Sloan?????

I think it's too early for that.

Maybe a woman says they can have baby and later that baby dies or woman changes her mind.

Nicole is due in January. Maybe Nicole is early. Then the switcheroo with person's dead baby.

Nicole‘ baby is kidnapped: Another women-out plots device reappears.

Wendy vows revenge. She should give it up. She’s just not revenge material.

Blake Berris (Everett) is Jada’s ex-husband: And he was once Stephanie’s love intrerest. What a change. When he was Nick, he was hard-pressed to get a date.

I thought I saw a trailer, showing Nicole screaming at Leo that he had to deliver the baby at the crash site, and later in the trailer showing Sloan saying, "you want me to take Nicole's baby?" to Melinda.

If that is what happens, can you say REPEAT, ALREADY DONE. Does the storyline of Mackenzie and Rachel with Sarah and Kristen ring a bell?!? We are actually doing this all over again?????

Well, to be fair, the Mackenzie/Rachel switch was just a tweaked rehash of the Sydney/Grace switch with Sami/Nicole/Mia (and that was ripped from Y&R, the only difference was that the babies were boys in that one, back in 1991). B&B did a tweaked version of the same storyline in 2019, too.

I thought I saw a trailer, showing Nicole screaming at Leo that he had to deliver the baby at the crash site, and later in the trailer showing Sloan saying, "you want me to take Nicole's baby?" to Melinda.

If that is what happens, can you say REPEAT, ALREADY DONE. Does the storyline of Mackenzie and Rachel with Sarah and Kristen ring a bell?!? We are actually doing this all over again?????
It does DDD, but they can say it's not a repeat because this time we will actually see it happen.:rotfl:

Spoilers from https://soapsspoilers.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/rafe-learns-gabi-fate

Monday, Nov 6
Ava’s new job worries Harris.
Stefan discovers something that shocks him.
Li and Wendy fight.
Chad catches Stephanie with Everett.
Marlena, Roman and Brady celebrate.

Tuesday, Nov 7
Wendy is determined to get revenge.
Rafe wants answers from his sister.
EJ celebrates his wedding night.
Paulina has a sneaky move to make.

Wednesday, Nov 8
Days of Our Lives celebrates its 58th anniversary.
It’s John and Marlena’s wedding anniversary.
Maggie recalls her life with Victor.
The custody battle between Sarah and Xander gets more intense.
Alex and Theresa scheme.

Thursday, Nov 9
Rafe shares news of Gabi’s fate.
Wendy is put to the test.
Dimitri has to deal with his guilt.

Friday, Nov 10
Jada turns her eyes on Leo and Dimitri.
Stephanie sets some ground rules with Everett.
Chad wonders if he should get dirty.
Melinda locates a baby for Sloan and Eric.

Ava’s new job worries Harris.
Stefan discovers something that shocks him.
Li and Wendy fight.
Chad catches Stephanie with Everett.
Marlena, Roman and Brady celebrate
Sorry summary readers, but this day is already written. I mean if you've watched the show for 3 episodes you know how these spoilers will turn out.

Few of these spoilers seem interesting. How about these?

John is jealous when people start calling Everett Salem’s new coma king.

EJ wonders if his new marriage will last until Jan. 1.

Sarah panics when she hears a rumor that Sami is going to support Xander’s battle for custody.

Harris is jealous when the Pub’s regular bar flies take a liking to Ava.

Back