SPOILER !! Week Nov 9

Me too. If she had to be related to someone, I would've rather she was Chad's half-sister (from when Maddie was hooking) or maybe the biological daughter of DA Woods.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll turn out she's not to be Jack's daughter, after all. Like how Leo Stark, a/k/a Matthew Cooper, turned out not to be John's son.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-november-9th-t42473.html#p2066818

Monday, November 9, 2020

Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Kate and Jake give in to their passion.

Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Chad searches for Abigail.
Charlie's crushed after seeing Claire kiss Theo.

Thursday, November 12, 2020
Sarah becomes more suspicious of Philip.
Jan gives Claire advice about Charlie.

Friday, November 13, 2020
Lani confronts Abe and Eli about their furtive conversation.

Gosh, these sound so intriguing .....NOT!

Don't see something I read elsewhere........so....Marlena is supposedly going to hypnotize Allie to get to the truth of who raped her! ..Could be true....maybe not.

Gosh, they seriously are going to have Jake & Kate hook up???

So, Charlie & Allie, so far, have not seen each other?

Is Claire perhaps gay? Only asking because she seems to have been so in love with Ciara? Then again, yes, she always wanted the same guy Ciara did. forget my question.

Me too. If she had to be related to someone, I would've rather she was Chad's half-sister (from when Maddie was hooking) or maybe the biological daughter of DA Woods.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it'll turn out she's not Jack's daughter, after all. Like how Leo Stark, a/k/a Matthew Cooper, turned out not to be John's son.
Any ideas who the mother might be?

Reactions: jgk
Not one thing to look forward to or be excited about. Glad JJ is returning. I won’t tolerate any implied or actual affair between Jack and Kate, especially if it occurred during Jennifer’s coma. I’ll stop watching Days for good if that is what the current writers want to push on the viewers. I’m already hanging on by a thread because there has not been one single interesting storyline lately.

Back