SPOILER !! Week Oct 14

Hmm, so will Nicole get pregnant? Eric can then be torn between Sarah and Nicole. With the time jumping coming, I doubt it but never know.

OK the one that has me stumped is the Princess Gina nonsense. Who asked for this, exactly?

Ron likes his doppelgangers

That is on the app...........nothing on that has been said on the show itself.

I hated the fact that these 2 timelines were not consistent. Someone on the show could have mentioned Tony going to Paris.

That's not exactly what happened. The crazy Warden Jane and her flunky, Lee, knocked out Jennifer and removed her heart. It was going to be given to Dr. Ben Walters who was running a black market organ ring. Jennifer was left on machines to keep her alive (because Jane and Lee fled the prison before disconnecting them). Long story, but when it was discovered Ben was given Jennifer's heart, Daniel managed to take the transport cooler, with Jennifer's heart inside, back to the prison and re-insert it. (somehow, Melanie had gotten there before Daniel and assisted him)

In all my years watching Days, I think this was the first time I ever saw Jennifer as a hospital patient. Her ailments tend to happen elsewhere.

Back