SPOILER !! Week Oct 2

Oh, but Shawn never ever did it before, whereas Belle cheated on Shawn several times. However, Shawn in drunk, regrets, bu t since Belle (Martha Madison) is leaving the show, guess they had to have a reason for Belle to leave town.

Heck, talking in the cop shop, you might as well be talking out in town center, about private issues, say just like Rex and Philip were, just a few days ago. Nothing is secret for very long in Salem, everyone knows that. I think Belle will be more upset about the lie that Shawn-Douglas told after the fact, in order to intentionally hide the cheating from her

Last edited by a moderator:
Wed spoiler pics from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-4.html

Only two again and other one a variation of this one.

JPI_Episode14696_0002030802.jpg

Let me guess, just putting some possible pieces together from things that were said on today’s episode, and this post about tomorrow’s spoilers, I have a big feeling EJ already KNOWS that his mom is alive, and was just using the pretense that she was dead in order to justify killing Ava. I smell a rat, named EJ

Back