SPOILER !! Week Oct 23

I wonder if the episode with Alex covered in blood is connected to the Halloween episode? It would make sense.

Or, and I know this is a stretch, I've read on another site (RUMOR ONLY), that we are headed for another whodunnit.

Perhaps Alex, all bloody, is connected with that. Perhaps he comes up on the body. AGAIN, this is all speculation. I can see Clyde Weston would be the pretty clear selection to be killed, and would have several people available as suspects that would want to kill him.

I can't see Alex having a reason for killing Clyde (who maybe escapes prison just in time to get killed), but perhaps Alex just happens upon the body and/or just wrong place/wrong time.

Now if they magically had Ben transported there to Salem, that would make more crazy sense for him to off Clyde, and Theresa sees Ben all bloody, and (surprisingly ) mistakes him for Alex.

(All of this is just a lot of speculation, rumor, and my crazy imagination)

Had anyone noticed the conversation between Marlena and Kate spread out over the past few days? Seems to be going on forever. Seems like these conversations should have all been in the same episode.

The editing on the show seems really choppy often, and seems like we randomly get dropped right in the middle of a conversation, where we feel like we missed a big chunk of dialogue.

I also feel like there is a time/space time travel Tardis (the police box in Doctor Who) in Salem that teleports characters, not only around Salem instantly, but it also seems to transports them back and forth overseas.

Last edited by a moderator:
True, it has. It just seems like they’re really bad about it here lately.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh agree .......editing is really choppy, Kate & Marlena's conversation probably was supposed to be all in one episode, but they made room for other junk so sliced up their scene.

All these random scenes from different storylines, just jumbled any old way. Was fired guy "out of it" for this week?

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/10/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-october-23-27.html

Monday, October 23, 2023
Theresa gets an unpleasant surprise.
Xander confronts Alex.
Konstantin ups his game with Maggie.
Sloan sneaks into the DiMera mansion.
Marlena provides input on Eric’s romance.

Tuesday, October 24, 2023
Leo and Dimitri evade police.
Harris’ new job surprises Kate.
Ava faces some new muscle.

Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Gabi and Stefan take action after learning EJ’s plan.
Kristen rebuffs Marlena.
Leo and Dimitri go on the run.
Harris is concerned about Ava’s new entanglement.

Thursday, October 26, 2023
Steve puts pressure on Chad.
Maggie is furious with Xander’s actions.
Sarah laments to Konstantin about the custody battle.
Theresa discovers Alex covered in blood.

Friday, October 27, 2023
Gabi and Stefan get the upper hand on Kristen.
Marlena takes Brady to task.
Stephanie is shocked by a surprise visitor.
Steve admits to Kayla that his actions caused trouble.

Who is Stephanie's surprise visitor?

How long is Konstantin going to be in Salem and will someone realize the real reason
why he's there? I don't think he's nice.

Do Leo and Dimitri evade the police in the DiMera secret room? The Salem cops
never look there.

Harris is concerned about Ava. Did she tell him about her visit with Clyde?

giphy.gif

Back