SPOILER !! Week Oct 4

Interesting that there is no mention of the latest possession storyline? Wondering if they are going to keep it short this time around.

No mention of Ben and Ciara. Too bad, I just finished my script for them...Act 1 - Ben and Ciara in bed Act 2 - Ben and Ciara kissing Act 3 - Ben and Ciara asleep and dreaming of each other. Each scene takes 1 minute and doesn't take away from the rest of any other storyline. It just reminds us they are still around and apparently getting paid.

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-the-week-of-october-4th-t43294.html#p2098639

Monday, October 4, 2021
Doug tries to stop Marlena from harming Julie.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Rafe and Ava have an awkward run-in with Nicole and EJ.
Chanel interrupts Eli and Lani's romantic evening.

Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Maggie returns home and shares sad news with Brady and Chloe.

Thursday, October 7, 2021
Brady invites Chloe to join him and Rachel on a fall outing.

Friday, October 8, 2021
Gabi demands the truth from Jake.

Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Rafe and Ava have an awkward run-in with Nicole and EJ. [What is Nicole doing with the slimy DiMera? Sure, losing Eric must have been a shock to the system, but even that wouldn't cause Nicole to give the creep the time of day.]

Wednesday, October 6, 2021
Maggie returns home and shares sad news with Brady and Chloe. [It's good to see Maggie back. With her gone, grouchy Vic has been going off the rails. Hopefully, she'll get around to asking questions about Sarah vanishing from Salem's radar.]

Friday, October 8, 2021
Gabi demands the truth from Jake. [This is rich. One of the biggest liars in Salem demanding the truth. What's next -- EJ decrying the lack of morality in Salem society.]

I was really hoping after today’s episode that the possession story would end, and the rest would be movie-focused; or failing that that the demon would move from body to body, being fought off slowly or something interesting and new.

Pardon me, I must be feverish - thinking Ron is capable of something "new".

If this is Ron's idea of a short, fun storyline, he needs to get a reality check. With all the viewers who have purposely tuned out of the Possession story.......Days better quickly revamp, take a loss, cut scenes, shorten as much as possible.

Tuesday, October 5th:
Chad makes a deal with Johnny. [What's the deal -- don't make your so-called movie and I'll buy you an ice-cream sundae?]

Thursday, October 7th:

Xander and Gwen anticipate his freedom as Justin confronts the judge. [This headline would appear in the Spectator the next day: JUDGE INJURED: FELL OFF BENCH WHILE LAUGHING AT JUSTIN KIRIAKIS'S DEFENSE OF XANDER!]

I think the ultimate deal made to Johnny will be from the devil in Marlena. Devil has a weakness and It's vanity & since the movie is all about him in Marlena, he cannot resist. Marlena possessed will probably show up on filming set and add supernatural enhancements to the special effects Johnny is trying to make happen. Might even jump into the one playing her part. If Abigail joins in the movie, look out, might introduce a new personality emerging. Doug knowing truth adds a little shift to a repeat storyline. As for Xander, I like the Gwen dynamic with him. They're both jaded individuals with a dark side & well suited for each other, plus opens future for some hopefully good storylines.

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/guide/

Monday Oct. 4, 2021​

Doug tries to stop Marlena from harming Julie.
Chanel assists Abe with his romantic surprise for Paulina.
Paulina and Lani talk about the past.
EJ picks up Nicole for their date.

Tuesday, Oct 5, 2021

Rafe and Ava have an awkward run-in with Nicole and EJ.
Chad makes a deal with Johnny.
Abe proposes to Paulina.
Chanel interrupts Eli and Lani's romantic evening.

Wednesday Oct 6, 2021​

Maggie returns home and shares sad news with Brady and Chloe.
Ava gives Philip the dirt on Jake.
Xander ropes Justin into his plan.
Gwen plays dirty to help Xander.

Last edited:
Back