SPOILER !! Week Oct 7

I ask again, who in the audience wanted more Princess Gina?

I'd rather have another Hope doppelgänger or another bout of cough syrup addiction (or whatever caused "night Hope" to emerge) if the actress wants to stretch.

So the last month for me has been super busy so I haven't kept up with the spoilers. Holy crap was I surprised at Stefan getting shot. Just when I started liking the character. Damn it all!!!

It have absolutely NO feelings for Gabi's loss! I just don't buy this couple. I just do not like either Gabi or Stefan. I know - I'm in the minority again.

So now, jumping ahead, will we have a Stefan O twin? Will Dr. Rolf be Dr. Frankenstein and save Stefano O with a shot of his life serum and a heart transplant? Of course that is assuming history takes the same course with Dr. Rolf.

Also, the other day, Stefano DiMera was mentioned as a could be resurrection down the road. I don't see how, but after all, it is Dr. Rolf, Dr. Miracle Maker. You think Days may have decided to revive the Phoenix? Hmmmmmmmmmm! Worth pondering. Just my thoughts for the big leap!!! :confused: :rolleyes:

It's extremely doubtful that Days would try to recast the role of Stefano, given that Joe Mascolo has died in real life. Would be like recasting Tom, Alice, Caroline or Pop Shawn Brady. There was no mention of "bringing back" Stefano, only mentions of the character in general. None of the Salemites even know that Stefano is dead. They all think he's alive and in hiding somewhere, thanks to the scheme by Steve and Shane, when Shane dressed up as Stefano, so Hope would be released. But then they threw in that little thing where Shane was sitting there, looking at pictures of himself as Stefano, taken around the area, when he saw one of Stefano sitting on a park bench that he swore he didn't sit for. It was the writers giving a little "mystery" that maybe somehow the mighty Stefano was, in fact, alive and well.

Spoilers from https://tvsourcemagazine.com/2019/09/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-september-30-october-4-2019/

Gabi is devastated when she learns of Stefan’s prognosis
It baffles me that no one called Rafe to be with Gabi. He’s the only family she has and he’s a cop! I guess the writers have never needed a family member with them when a loved one is critically injured. Julie’s room can barely hold all of her family members. Poor Gabi!!! If I had Rafe’s number, I’d call him for her!

So now, jumping ahead, will we have a Stefan O twin? Will Dr. Rolf be Dr. Frankenstein and save Stefano O with a shot of his life serum and a heart transplant? Of course that is assuming history takes the same course with Dr. Rolf.

Also, the other day, Stefano DiMera was mentioned as a could be resurrection down the road. I don't see how, but after all, it is Dr. Rolf, Dr. Miracle Maker. You think Days may have decided to revive the Phoenix? Hmmmmmmmmmm! Worth pondering. Just my thoughts for the big leap!!! :confused: :rolleyes:
I understand that the actor who played Stefano was highly respected and loved. However, it would be refreshing to have him back even with a recast. Now with John Aniston (Victor) leaving there won’t be the family patriarchs to steer the families into mischief. Kind of sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t seen any reference to Jack and Jennifer for this week although they were on screen. I am thrilled to see them back together and disappointed Eve didn’t fly the friendly skies with Vivian. I like Eric and Nicole especially since Eric is so happy now. He’s adorable when he’s happy. Now just get Rafe a stable, loving woman and Hope a strong, leading man. Send Jordan back to wherever she came from along with Kristen and Eve and we might see happy days in Salem again!

I understand that the actor who played Stefano was highly respected and loved. However, it would be refreshing to have him back even with a recast. Now with John Aniston (Victor) leaving there won’t be the family patriarchs to steer the families into mischief. Kind of sad.
There's been absolutely nothing said about John Aniston (Victor) leaving the show.
Sorry. I read this on a couple of websites. Apparently from their reporting Jennifer Aniston was trying to get her dad to retire. I’d miss Victor. Wish he and Maggie has more sweet scenes together.

He has said repeatedly, he does not intend to retire......so I, for one, am happy to see him sitting in the chair. He has a lot of pain in his back, (so has been reported) & if it is easier for him to sit........fine, then sit. Bless his heart.

Back