SPOILER !! Week of Feb 29th

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday February 29:

Hope fears she may have killed Stefano for a crime he did not commit.

Tuesday March 1:

Chad has a vision of Stefano and opens up his heart to his dad.

Wednesday March 2:

Everyone reminisces about how they were impacted by Stefano’s machinations throughout the years – and how they all survived.

Thursday March 3:

Chad reels over the news that Ben has escaped from the psychiatric hospital.

Friday March 4:

Victor admits to Caroline the truth about his past with Deimos

well now, it does look like they will find Stefano's body. By now, should not be in very good condition, though.
With Joe Mascolo having played Stefano all these years, I am really very glad they have probably gone thru old episodes and undoubtably pulled several for flashbacks, as folks remember the misery Stefano has dealt out to so many.
So...Ben escaped? Well, Chad doesn't have DiMansion secure, since we have a pic of Andre' & Chase in the sub basements under it. Chad has good reason to worry.

Hope fears she may have killed Stefano for a crime he did not commit.
Who cares? So you killed him for ALL THE OTHER CRIMES you KNOW he did commit! Should anyone lose sleep over this?
Everyone reminisces about how they were impacted by Stefano’s machinations throughout the years – and how they all survived.
Wait...even Stefano gets a teary goodbye show? This is too much...!

Now, now, @JasonDíSpeech. Stefano's had a couple redeeming moments :rotfl::sarcasm:. I doubt this farewell will be tearful, by any means. Everyone is going to remember the awful things that happened to them because of Stefano, and then "ho-hum, he's gone... maybe."

I really would have been mad if they hadn't done something for him. For me it's less about the character and more about the actor who's given so much of himself to the character, and the show.

You would swear, with all these dreams, visions, fantasies of late that James Reilly spirit is inhabiting someone's brain cells. Gee, if I am not mistaken, and I easily could be, Ms. Higley wrote with Reilly at various times. Am going to have to check Jason47's site for the info. :)

Edited to add...Yep. checked.

Last edited:
Well, JasonD......it cannot be helped since Mascolo played Stefano, and did such a fantastic job that the character was one you despised, and yet liked because of Joe's acting. He as so cruel & evil in the first years, eventually mellowing out just a bit, but enough that you appreciated his villainy, while still not liking Stefano.

As old as he was, his final scenes, yelling at Hope, pushing her, bending her to his will, demanding she do him in......were superb!

Monday February 29:

Hope fears she may have killed Stefano for a crime he did not commit. [Maybe so, Hope. Stefano couldn't have been responsible for everything bad that happened in Salem: Ben and Clyde, sicko Ava, the great tunnels explosion, Belle's cheating, Deimos's plots, Ian McAllister, etc., etc.]

Tuesday March 1:

Chad has a vision of Stefano and opens up his heart to his dad. [Open your heart, Chad, but hang onto your common sense.]

Wednesday March 2:

Everyone reminisces about how they were impacted by Stefano’s machinations throughout the years – and how they all survived. [Yes, you all survived. Stefano loved to manipulate his pawns, but didn't often actually sacrifice them. And thanks to the writers for giving a real professional, Joseph Mascolo, a proper send off.]

Thursday March 3:

Chad reels over the news that Ben has escaped from the psychiatric hospital. [Ben, do yourself a favor, and emulate those two famous fugitives, crazy gardener Owen Kent and Jeremy "Touch the Sky" Airlines Horton, and stay away from Salem. Coming back could prove fatal.]

Friday March 4:

Victor admits to Caroline the truth about his past with Deimos. [Good move, Victor. Dirty dealings involving Deimos were part of your distant past. An understanding Caroline will probably serve you some warm milk and home-baked cookies to soothe your troubled mind.]

I'm good with a Stefano flashback spectacular, he deserves one.

I can also deal with Ben escaping, assuming its not permanent. Better an escape than a pardon, which is the other option on this show.

Victor confiding in Caroline I'm looking forward to, because I enjoy the geriatric love triangle more than I should.

Back