SPOILER !! Week Sept 11

Yay, Gwen knows about Dimitri's affair with Leo! The question is, WHEN did she know? Before the wedding, or AFTER the wedding? She may have stumbled on the codicil way back when she was researching him for the interview. If so, that means she's been working HIM the whole time, which I think is delicious since he's been so duplicitous from the start.

It would serve him right, and I kind of like the idea of her and Kristen serving him up a good ol' round of karma. It's made even better by the fact that almost everyone in the DiMera mansion knows except EJ, Nicole, and Johnny. I think it would be even funnier if Gwen, Gabi, Kristen and Stefan ALL teamed up together to really make Dimitri and Leo sweat it out, and rob them both of all of the money. :rotfl:

I was pretty suspicious when she went to see Leo (Matty) and went to great lengths to give soooo much detail of how great her sex life was to Leo. Loved seeing him squirm, and I knew our Gwennie couldn't be THAT clueless about the affair.

:wine:

Don't think we really KNOW yet if Gwen is on to Leo/Dimetri ............it doesn't really say that. Hope so, but it is still a "wait and see" thing.

Agreed, and the look she gave Kristen when she told her she knew was like a predator ready to capture it's prey. Loved it! It's always nice to know that sometimes the bad guys get what's coming to them. I know that Kristen and Gwen are more than capable of giving just as good as they get.

Back