SPOILER !! Week Sept 18

I trust that by then, Gwen finally knows the truth behind her sham of a marriage.

Theresa discovers Alex's glasses that he thought he hid in a good place!

How are they going to get to London without their "stuff"? Ava had nothing with her, wouldn't her passport and other essentials be locked up/out of her reach? I guess we must suspend reality again. Of course, they will use the Star Trek transporter and get to their destination in a few minutes.

Nicole questions EJ about Ava, possibly? Since everyone will know that she is missing, and Nicole knows how he feels about her.

Ava would have her passport on another location and retrieve it. My question is how she’ll get on a plane or clear customs in the UK. She’s a fugitive, but Michaels did clandestine work. Maybe he knows how to get fake documents.

Spoilers from https://www.soapoperanews.net/2023/09/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-september-18-22.html

Monday, September 18, 2023
Alex and Brady hunt for the truth in Greece.
Stefan and Gabi are thrilled by Stefan’s prospects.
Leo confronts Dimitri.
Theresa bumps into a loved one!

Tuesday, September 19, 2023
Belle panics when Shawn goes missing.
Rafe questions Tripp about a shocking discovery.
Ava and Harris search for Susan in London.
Wendy snoops on EJ.

Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Rafe puts Tripp in the hot seat.
EJ catches Wendy trying to hack into his phone.
Jada confronts Talia about her questionable behavior.
Johnny and Chanel’s romance blossoms.

Thursday, September 21, 2023
Vivian and Maggie butt heads.
Chad is shocked to have a new boss.
Kayla presses Stephanie about her relationship with Chad.
Brady and Alex become suspicious of Theresa.

Friday, September 22, 2023
Theresa confronts Alex and shares parental concerns with Brady.
Justin and Maggie make a shocking discovery.
Vivian has a proposition for Philip.
Marriage is on the horizon for two couples.

Will Theresa see her brother Andrew since he's in Salem with Paul?

I want to see Maggie and Vivian butt heads like goats :)

Tate is probably upset Theresa didn't come back after the funeral and is afraid she
no longer loves him.

I think ReRon was watching the movie Ghost (Patrick Swayze) and figured he had a terrific idea. Sam used Oda Mae to warn Molly of impending danger in Ghost..........and so we have Susan using Ava to warn others of impending danger. Isn't Re-Ron clever? :sarcasm:

After watching today's episode (Thurs), not liking at all where it's going with Shawn and Talia. I know this is just Shawn grieving/feeling responsible/and getting back at Belle for her tryst with EJ, but it's still just straight up sleazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree......hated how they evidently ended up in Talia's apt. Poor excuse ....."kicked out of the Pub". No one has ever been kicked out of the Pub. Ever. Where the heck is Roman? He'd have arranged for ride, called a taxi, or family member or something. And you aren't going to convince me that a Brady Pub employee would not know Shawn Brady!

Yeah, you'd think that everyone at the Brady pub would know all of the Bradys especially ones that live and work in Salem. What's sad is that the moment that Shawn D asked to sit with Talia, I knew that they were most likely going to be knocking boots.

I understand he feels horrible about shooting his dad, but as far as Victor's death, it's sort of a stretch to go into yet another tailspin because of Victor's plane crash, which obviously he hadn't just left seeing Bo at the time. He had made a detour, so it wasn't because of his trip to see Bo, but of course we have to add more fuel to Shawn's downward spiral because we've lost steam on the Bo shooting (It's been months now).

Sorry, if I'm callous about it but accidents happen. Bo is still alive and we all know that at some point down the road Bo and Hope will make some grand return. Get over it, Shawn. I'm just having a hard time feeling sorry for his protracted "poor me" pity party, and the whole alcoholism thing. Unless I am wayyyyy off base, isn't that something that grows and builds over a long period of time, not just over a short amount of time (couple of months), or in this case just at the writer's whim.?

And the whole thing about throwing Belle under the bus AGAIN about EJ. Really, Shawn? Have you not forgot how for weeks/months you put crazy girl Jan (who you slept with, even if it was due to a little devil trickery) above your wife and marriage? He pushed her away for the sake of Jane, who he allowed to live in their family house. They were legally separated and he said that he forgave her and then goes and throws it back in Belle's face? That's not forgiveness, that's gaslighting.

Belle may, or may not, be doing or saying the right things to help Shawn, or be supportive, but she is trying. Who knows what anyone would do if put in that situation with a loved one? I would imagine it would be a powerless feeling having to watch the person you love heading towards the edge of a cliff and doing everything they can to ruin their whole life, and there's really nothing you can do until they want to be helped. It's gut-wrenching to witness that up close and personal.

Back onto the "apartments", I'm just wondering where Talia sleeps when her, Jada, and Rafe are all there at the same time??? The only thing we ever see is the bed (when they open the door) and the door to the bathroom. No kitchen and/or another bedroom???

I just wish we would get the stories we deserve. Instead we get yet another story where, it seems, the only solution is for someone that's married/committed to another person, ends up going to bed with some random person, which in turn further convoluting their situation and storyline. So many lies and bed-hopping.

Note to the writers: This is not the ONLY way to solve issues/cause issues. Life, in and of itself, is already very complicated. There are relatable ways to cause conflict within the different relationships that don't have to involve cheating, lying, death, and stolen embryos. There are ways to write stories that bring out the strengths/weaknesses in the characters without scraping the bottom of the barrel with these horrible stories.

Back onto the "apartments", I'm just wondering where Talia sleeps when her, Jada, and Rafe are all there at the same time??? The only thing we ever see is the bed (when they open the door) and the door to the bathroom. No kitchen and/or another bedroom???
Because it's not an apartment. It's a room above the pub.

@katmouse, It would be nice if they ever brought Kimberly back, even if it was just for a visit, and even if they had to re-cast, if Patsy Pease wasn't available. For a show that's prided over its family relationships, they sure have fallen beside the wayside with a lot of the off-screen characters. I know that a lot of times there's budget issues, or an original actor/actress isn't available, but I mean they had no issue re-casting Jennifer, or Sonny, and to go even further back with Roman. Happens all the time, but if they're going to do nothing else they should shore up the family relationships. Some of the excuses they give for a family member is so beyond lame.

Back