SPOILER !! Week Sept 19

Sonny has a specific memory about his attack. [You can bet the mortgage money that it won't include Leo.]

Leo asks a favor of Gwen. [Poor Leo is really scraping the bottom of the Salem barrel if he has to turn to Gwen for help.]

Clyde proposes to Nancy. [This will cause Chloe's head to explode and make her forget all about her trouble with the nasty Kritter, Kristen.

Gabi shares shocking news with Rafe. [What, that mean people want to take away her CEO job?]

I just wonder how long it will take for people to accept that it is Stefan, who is returned from the dead, wearing Jake's favorite suit? Stefan doesn't know what happened to him, so I don't know how he can tell people. Won't people just think it is Jake, returning from the dead? I'm sure that Ava and Gabi will both want him, although it looks like there will be a Chloe detour, until true love returns.

Stefan seems to not be following the plans that Kristen had. Maybe she should have mentioned Chloe's name a few times, instead of telling him to seek his true love, blah, blah. Stefan seemed to know where the crypt was located, how to get in. He even knew he was in Rolf's lab, AND that he had been dead 4 years.

Kristen was warned by Rolf that the brainwashing was not finished yet, but she was sooo over anxious to get him to see Chloe, she insisted Stefan be awoken. And now she blames Rolf.

Gad I so wish it was Kristen in the car over the cliff. But I am guessing that tho we see Jen in one car, EJ in another, And even Ava......there is more than just two cars involved in whatever happens. (I even stopped and started that promo second by second in order to see exactly the occupants.)

Spoilers from https://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/spoilers-for-week-of-september-19th-t43969.html#p2122382

Monday, September 19, 2022
Will and Chad try to help Sonny remember what happened the night of his attack.

Tuesday, September 20, 2022
EJ has an intriguing proposition for Stefan.
Nancy and Clyde are surprised when Craig returns to Salem.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Kristen gets John to explode at Rachel's custody hearing.

Thursday, September 22, 2022
Sonny lashes out at Alex over his betrayal.

Friday, September 23, 2022
Nicole and Eric come clean with each other.

Well, well, well... Craig comes back to town. Hopefully, he won't be thrown under the bus as Abby's killer.

Nicole and Eric come clean with each other. Will they be taking a shower together?

Chad puts the pieces together. He probably wants to figure it out who did it to yell at someone again

John needs to tell the court he used to date Kristen and she held Brady when he was a baby
:)

Spoilers from https://www.ontvtonight.com/ca/guide/

Monday, Sept 19
Will and Chad try to help Sonny remember what happened the night of his attack.
Xander asks Jack for advice about Sarah.
A desperate Leo seeks Gwen's help.
Nancy fears Clyde is cheating on her when she overhears him on the phone.

Tuesday, Sept 20
EJ has an intriguing proposition for Stefan.
Chad is shocked to learn Stefan is alive.
Leo shares his theory with Gwen about who is framing him.
Nancy and Clyde are surprised when Craig returns to Salem.

Wednesday, Sept 21
Kristen gets John to explode at Rachel's custody hearing.
Chloe asks Kate for a favor.
Kayla and Marlena await their lab results.
Steve has an intense confrontation with Orpheus

Thursday, Sept 22
Sonny lashes out at Alex over his betrayal.
Jennifer is caught in the act.
Chad puts the pieces together regarding Abigail's murder.
Craig and Leo have a tense reunion.

Friday, Sept 23
Nicole and Eric come clean with each other.
Jada makes a stunning discovery.
Chad asks Sonny to confirm his theory.
Chloe confesses to Brady.

Back