SPOILER !! Week Sept 25

@soapkitty, That's one of the reasons I really like Jada because, so far, she is a strong woman, that is her own person. She and Rafe seem to really like and respect each other.
I too like Jada for being the strong woman she is. I am love love loving her with Rafe who so deserves a great mate!

I think perhaps it was a tad too soon after Abigail's death for Chad and Stephanie to be moving in together, but this is soapland, so nothing seems to be off limits.

My issue with Stephanie is she's been all over the place. She was over the top hostile to Alex in their very first meeting. I get not liking being hit on but it's not life altering. Then she suddenly is into him. Then it's over and there's Chad who she of course was saying wasn't interested in her five minutes before. And suddenly they're living together.

I think in her case and in the case of Abigail back in the day I'd appreciate it if these women eventually admitted that the men who were concerned about lurking Chad were correct at least.

Picture for Wed show

JPI_Episode14691_0002030602.jpg

Back