SPOILER !! Week September 9

Wow sounds like a very violent week. Three attempted murders? Or more? What is this, General Hospital 1995?
LOL! And if you have watched GH since 1995 you'll know that Ryan Chamberlain has been also injected by Rolf's magic serum only they didn't call it that..they called it major history rewrite, serial killer dead 25 years has been in the DVX! (I watch both, Days is right before GH!) It's amazing how much those two shows are alike - both have mansions with tunnels underneath, both have dead people come to life sometimes several times, personally, I think Helena Cassadine (from GH) and Stefano DiMera ran off together! Oh yeah, and GH has WSB, while DOOL has ISA. Not to mention all the actor and actress migrations between the two over the years!

Last edited by a moderator:
While it is only a guess, there are spoilers saying Gabi has to make a horrible decision, and a pic of her sitting on the floor by her bed very distraught. Julie needs a heart. The actor playing Stefan is no longer with the show.

Well, wouldn't that just kill Julie to get Stefan's heart? Sorry couldn't help myself.:rotfl:

While it is only a guess, there are spoilers saying Gabi has to make a horrible decision, and a pic of her sitting on the floor by her bed very distraught. Julie needs a heart. The actor playing Stefan is no longer with the show.

Wow! Poirot, I had know idea about Stefan leaving.

Eric breaks off his relationship with Sarah.... wow I thought he had already done that and her being pregnant why are they (The Powers That Be) pushing the zygote being Eric's???? The female viewership is aware that Sarah slept with 3 men in a single week.... yes it was months ago but only last week in Salem's magical timezone.......heck even the male viewership knows that.... we aren't assuming it's Eric's.....The baby dad could be some orderly we didn't see as flaky as Sarah is....

:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Yippie. It says Nicole and Eric's relationship goes south as she realizes he moved on so soon with the big mouth Sarah.
I don't want to see Nicole with whining Eric.

Read an interview with Ari Zucker (Nicole) where she discusses Eric telling her about him & Sarah, and apparently, Nicole might be startled to begin with, she understands. (And let's all not forget that Nicole herself moved on easily with Brady, had her big love fest with Dr. DanTan, married Xander........so cannot point fingers at all.

...why are they (The Powers That Be) pushing the zygote being Eric's????
There would be no angst if the child belonged to Xander or Rex because neither of them, as far as we know, has a significant other at this time, and TPTB want more roadblocks for Eric and Nicole. A smile would probably break Eric's face, and from storylines of the past, Nicole will never be happy for very long at a time.

The baby that Sarah is carrying, in my mind is Rex's. This is really dumb. The writers just keep doing this to mess with us. We are on to them and the ridiculous, repetitive scenarios they keep on doing. :beat: :whack:

Back