SPOILER !! Week September 9

I was wondering if Nicole's "explosive" confrontation with Kristen would be with her still in the interrogation room, but then I realized that Kristen is out since her plea deal. Explosive? I wonder if that means the gun that was Vivian's that Kate had and Stefan wanted is going to be floating around and possibly involved with some of the upcoming confrontations? We know that Viv wants to finish off Kate (and what/who started it); we believe that Stefan is killed, but not sure how since Kate will already be in the hospital with no neurological function; so maybe Eve shoots him and that is her way out? SPECULATION only.

Also, Vic is strangling Ben? We did see that in the previews but since when does he do his own dirty work and how weak must Ben be to be subdued by the aging and frail Victor? That is just stupid.

How can Eric break up with Sarah since she said it was over before he even left to find Nicole? Does he come back and say, "Yep. You're right. I am going to stay with the only woman I could ever love. Hey, have you gained some weight?" And once she has to announce her pregnancy, I wonder if it will even occur to him that it might be his? And if it does, he will lash out at her for not telling him. I truly dislike the Sarah character, but, assuming it is Eric's, she is in a no win situation. I hope it turns out to be Rex's (doubtful) and she will move to be with him and his other child and mother.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My one friend's brother-in-law divorced his 1st wife, and married the 2nd wife who had 2 grown daughters. Divorced the 2nd wife, and married step-daughter #1 as his 3rd wife. (The 2nd wife then became her ex-husband's mother-in-law.) Divorced step-daughter (wife #3), and remarried the 2nd wife (the mother).

He has multiple kids with wife #2 and wife #3. Those kids are step brothers and sisters, but some are also aunts and uncles to the others. Very strange.

Last edited:
Well, Ben & Ciara are the ones who find Julie and get her to the hospital. Maybe Hope happens to be at the hospital. Doug definitely is called, whether by Hope......or someone else, and rushes there. It could be there he learns of Julie's prognosis??
I have found that the advance spoiler wordings frequently are not all that accurate....frequently leading us to the wrong conclusions.
i.e. There was a spoiler that said "Gabi fires Ben". Yes, she did, for about 20 seconds, and he was back on the job lickety split. So for a couple weeks it was thought Ben had lost his job, etc. etc. But that turned out to not be the case.

Also, Vic is strangling Ben? We did see that in the previews but since when does he do his own dirty work and how weak must Ben be to be subdued by the aging and frail Victor? That is just stupid.
WHY would Victor want to kill Ben? Any clues?

Those kids are step brothers and sisters, but some are also aunts and uncles to the others. Very strange.
Reminds me of the song "I'm my own Grandpa":)

The X-Man knows all. What could be Sarah's big secret?
  • She flunked out of medical school and isn't really a doctor.
  • She started an affair with Eric because she pitied him.
  • She started an affair with Eric because the idea of bedding an ex-priest gave her a cheap thrill.
  • She never really cared about Nicole and Holly, but pretended to be so she'd be in synch with everyone else.
  • When Victor mouths off, she fantasizes about giving him the same treatment Lizzie Borden dished out to her hated step-mother.
  • She's a compulsive shoplifter who's been stealing Baron's blind.
  • She has a real taste for muscular bad boys.
  • She doesn't like Maggie's home-baked cookies.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

My one friend's brother-in-law divorced his 1st wife, and married the 2nd wife who had 2 grown daughters. Divorced the 2nd wife, and married step-daughter #1 as his 3rd wife. (The 2nd wife then became her ex-husband's mother-in-law.) Divorced step-daughter (wife #3), and remarried the 2nd wife (the mother).

He has multiple kids with wife #2 and wife #3. Those kids are step brothers and sisters, but some are also aunts and uncles to the others. Very strange.
Sounds like the lyrics to "I'm My Own Grandpa!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck, that beats out WOODY Allen by far!!

Vivian makes a startling admission to Stefan. [Could it be that she's completely changed her appearance and now looks nothing like her old self?]

Brady has a tense encounter with Kristen. [How could such an encounter be anything but tense?]

Stefan is upset when Gabi wants to call the cops on Vivian. [What's Gabi trying to do? Vivian and a jail cell wouldn't go well together. After her experience inside the magic sarcophagus, Viv might be sensitive to being in small, enclosed spaces.]

Vivian gives unsolicited advice to Sarah. [Bad move by Viv. She'll soon find out what an insufferable loudmouth Sarah can be when provoked.]

Jennifer and Jack are crushed by an unexpected setback. [What gives? Is Rolf too busy playing the horses at Salem Downs, enjoying leisurely meals in the Town Square, and charming the older ladies with his German accent to get busy on the magic serum?]

Sounds like another dull week

I'm beyond over Eve

I don't care about Sarah's happiness. Also I thought she and Eric already broke up but then I fast forward their scenes.

Could the grisly discovery be the plot twist?

Re: the heart transplant. I know it's a soap but I don't understand how Stefan can donate to Julie. Vivian seems more likely.

For the past few weeks, this show has been inundated with Eve, Kate, Hope, Sarah, Kristen, and now likely Vivian. See a pattern? In the process, we've lost connected younger characters like Chloe and Claire. I don't like it.

Back