Welcome back

sophierose

Reaction score
Welcome back to Bo and Hope's house, John and Marlena the super couple, new background music (not that sleezy stuff they were playing before), better clothes, hair, and most importantly...dialogue! I actually can't wait to see what's coming next for once.

deleted unnecessary quote - no need to quote the post that is directly above your own post - JS

Thanks, sorry about that, wasn't paying attention to where I posted it. :)

I may actually watch today's episode again!!!

And I LOVE that Hope did NOT call Daniel Jonas to the hotel room to treat Aiden!! Under the old regime, you know that is exactly what would have happened!

Kudos to this new team for jumping right in and fixing what was broken in only 3 episodes: Rafe is about to become a cop again, John and Marlena are working things out, we finally are getting some meaty Hope and Aiden scenes, Clyde is acting like a real villain and we have an umbrella story that is interesting and somewhat suspenseful.

Welcome back to romance!

It's so refreshing that there's a sense of hope and happiness back to the show. Days for the past few years (since 2011) has been nothing but doom & gloom. The writers didn't understand that the viewers don't want to see that, especially not with the terrible news on during the entire day. We want to be wooed by romance and intrigued by mystery. Here's to hoping we start seeing more of that again.

Back