What are some of your favorite vintage DOOL scenes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carla,

You beat me to it:
My answer is: Any scene with Marlena in it. I've had a MASSIVE crush on her for years and her absence has only made it worse.

Dana

Absolutely detested the Possession storyline, it was horrible, IMO. Patch & Kayla scenes, Jack & Jennifer scenes....usually those never failed to keep one entranced.
Used to really like Nick Correlli, and also Mike Horton when played by Michael T. Weiss.

Oh gosh, Barb, you just reminded me of all those steamy kisses between Kayla and Patch when their romance was building and he was keeping her at arm's length, from the first kiss in that basement apartment, to the first time they made love on the rooftop.

One of my all time favorite scenes that still gives me goosebumps was when John and Kristen returned baby Belle to Marlena's arms during midnight mass service. Billie was at the podium singing O Holy Night.

Hard to pick just 1or2 Roman bringing his sleeping bag to Marlena's and camping on her floor.
And any time Doug sang to Julie.

One of my all time favorite scenes that still gives me goosebumps was when John and Kristen returned baby Belle to Marlena's arms during midnight mass service. Billie was at the podium singing O Holy Night.

Oh I remember this, I cried through the whole time when John gave Marlena back their baby,although neither of them knew this at the time and I so wanted them both to know,(because I think they would have been together had they known) I am really suprised the never used that moment in flashback scene

edited to fix quote...JS

when Nicole came to see Sami, and they were talking about Sydney, and Nicole kidnapping Sydney. Then the strike down by Sami to lambaste Nicole. Not one, not two, but three times.... Got real gotcha values.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back