What characters on the show would you want to see interact?

Billyho693

Reaction score
What characters on the show would you want to see interact with each other more?? Whether they've never shared a scene together or have only had very limited screen time together. For me, I'd love to see Kate and Kristen share some scenes. I think both characters have a pretty strong dynamic and I think they would make a good cat fight...but we never see these two interact.

Rafe and Sami and her kids
Ben and Jeannie Theresa
Stefano and any character in person
Victor and Ciara
Julie, Doug and Ciara
Kate and Roman
Eve and Kristen though I suspect this will happen soon
Eve and Caroline
EJ and Abigail
Victor and Sonny
Kayla and Joey
Brady and Ciara
Sami and Jeannie Theresa
Sami and Eve
Jennifer and her office
Roman and Anne

Lucas and John
Lucas and JJ
Lucas and Brady (Lucas did have an alcohol problem so he could help dimwit Brady)
To sum up : Lucas and anyone, so... More Lucas please !

Less Daniel in general, but when he's on, let him interact with Nicole, regain their friendship, maybe more (if Jack can't come back for Nicole, like I would love him to... slightly off topic I know, sorry).

Nicole and Hope in the long run. They could be great friends (if Hope stops treating Nicole like trash). Hope as a cop and Nicole as an investigating reporter, could make a good team.

Roman and Kate indeed. Roman could investigate Clyde and in the long run, save Kate's butt.

More Nicole and Aiden. Again, only as friends.

Eric and a counselor. Fast.

Kristen and Kate
Marlena and Kate (they talk on occasion but I miss them)
Marlena and Maggie (um are they even still friends?)
Marlena and Nicole (I loved their dynamic when trying to steal Kristen's purse. Salemites, please stop treating Nicole like trash.)
Kate and Eve
Kristen and Eve
Nicole and Eve
Sami and Eve

So basically everyone and Eve. I really really wish they would stop confining her to Paige/JJ/Jennifer.

Back