What happened?

moshedemartian

Reaction score
I just saw a message that said my post must be approved in another section? Am I in the dog house, and if so why haven't I received a PM about it so I can straighten whatever I did out? :confused:

P.S. It was a post about Roark Critchlow, aka Mike Horton, appearing on the new TV series, "V" in the "Front Page" section of this site.

There is a notice in here that ALL threads for the Front Page will be moderated before appearing there. Don't fret.

Check the Spectator Announcement forum, the thread titled "Front Page Now Moderated".

I just saw a message that said my post must be approved in another section? Am I in the dog house, and if so why haven't I received a PM about it so I can straighten whatever I did out? :confused:

P.S. It was a post about Roark Critchlow, aka Mike Horton, appearing on the new TV series, "V" in the "Front Page" section of this site.

It is not you. It happened when some bad info got posted there a few months ago. Don't worry.

There is a notice in here that ALL threads for the Front Page will be moderated before appearing there. Don't fret.

Check the Spectator Announcement forum, the thread titled "Front Page Now Moderated".

Thank you Barb. I wish I didn't take things so personal. But after years of hard living and etcetera I tend to take the lower meaning before the higher one.

Moshe

Back