What I wish could happen........

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Some rumor is out there saying John comes across a child's picture, goes to Marlena, who says it is Zack....and so she must now awaken Stefano to confirm if Zack is still alive. (Sounds like that Terry is at it again). I do not believe this for a second, in fact that salt truck is gassed up, new oil and a fresh load of salt.

However, I was thinking, and really wish that somehow, Hope & Bo could get JT back some way. I do not wish ill on any one....... But when Glen & Barb left for Iowa with JT, she was pregnant. What if she had twins, or triplets, and it was getting to be too much for her to care for them and JT, with his special needs? Or what if her children were autistic, or .........Glen had some sort of construction accident that caused him to be unable to work, so he lost his insurance. I just liked JT. and it would give Ciara a brother a few years older. siggghhh. Just some wishful dreaming.

I wish there were a way for Zack to be alive.
I think maybe JT will come back one day. I hope at least for a visit.

Me, too but it would be so hard to explain his corneas & liver going to Abe & Claire. But, stranger thing have happened on Days, haven't they?

Zack dying was a huge story for Days, with outstanding performances by Kristian, in particular. The story had repercussions and reverberated for months afterwards, affecting many other Salemites. Days cannot continually resurrect people from the dead, and there has been a great deal of that in the last few years. Days would lose all credibility when a character would die, viewers would just yawn, and wonder when the character would be returning.

Sorry, I did not mean to have this thread be all about Zack. It is the writer;s bench, and I was thinking of story about JT. (just included the reason why).
I just picture Hope & Bo being asked to take JT.....It would/could be great storyline.

Bo and Hope can barely look after Ciara let alone JT with special needs...

I haven't watched any other daytime shows for many years, so I don't know if the others bring back the dead so much as Days does. Does anyone else know?

I like the idea of Bo and Hope getting TJ back. They were talking about him when Zack died and I thought that he might be coming back, but he didn't. I find that a piece of their family left with him and it would make the family compleat if he came back.

What if Zack were a twin and old Stefano had him hidden all this time, I can see Hope tear him a new behind.

NO! NO! A thousand times NO! Bo and Hope never even spend any time with Ciara! Why bring back JT from a family he's been with and loved by for years!!? Just to give Ciara a big brother? Why? No more switching of the kids please! JT, Theo, ...maybe there were more??

I just liked JT.....however, Hope spends so little time with Ciara as it is, I guess adding another child would not work.

I just liked JT.....however, Hope spends so little time with Ciara as it is, I guess adding another child would not work.

Unless...what if Hope got another new job, this time in day care, then she could take care of all the kids and give Maggie, Julie and Caroline some time off!

I like your idea butterfly, Everyone could just drop off the kids and know that they are well taken care of. Of course no worries about long waiting lists for the 5 dollor a day daycare. LOL the last part was a joke about Quebec's 5 dollor a day daycare that has so few spots that the child is about 6 before they care get in.

Back