What if Sloan was revealed to be the daughter of Steve and Marina Toscano?

kap

Reaction score
Been watching Days since the summer of 1985. Saw Stephen Nichols' first appearance as Patch and asked my mother who was the dude with the patch. Being a male I didn't watch soaps but the character got my attention when Stephen Nichols was on screen. I've been watching on/off since then.

Anyway since the writers like to retell the same story over and over again (with different characters/variations), I was thinking about who Sloan could really be related to. What if she was the daughter of Steve and Marina Toscano? I know they did the story with Tripp/Ava/Steve but if this character is going to stay on for any length of time, they tend to be related to established characters (when they rewrite history). Remember Steve was supposedly married to Marina before Kayla? What if Marina had a daughter that was given away at birth (surprising huh?)

What if they have a Stephanie/Sloan sister rivalry (another Gwen/Abigail, Sami/Belle, Sami/Carrie retelling)?

As for another potential pairing how about the possibility of Stephanie/Brady? Perhaps Stephanie starts to develop feelings for Brady when she learns he gave up his personal happiness with Chloe in order to save Kayla/Marlena/Kate. I realize there is a difference in age between the actors, but I don't think the age gap is supposed to be as great between the characters. Since none of the couples seem to be happy for long what if just when Stephanie/Brady starts to become a happy pair, back comes Stephanie's cousin Jeannie Theresa along with Tate to create yet another triangle?

Welcome Kap! That is a really good theory. Most everyone in Salem has offspring they don't know about.

On a side note, friends have been calling me Patch because I have to patch my left eye in order to see. I don't look quite as dashing as Stephen Nichols (Steve) does!

Kap, welcome to the board. Your theory about sleazy Sloan being the daughter of Steve and Marina is interesting. However, in my view. the crooked lawyer isn’t worthy of being the mighty Patch’s child. It seems more fitting that someone like her would be the offspring of a lecherous college professor and a woman who couldn’t face the fact that her husband was a perv who preyed on naïve college girls.

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Just pure speculation on my part, but they (the writers) seem to be building up some sort of dynamic between the Stephanie and Sloan characters. Maybe I'm way off, but my instinct says there is more to this Sloan character than we are seeing. If they intend to keep the actress and character around who knows about the possibility of her being the daughter of Steve/Marina.

I think it would be kind of interesting to see a Stephanie/Brady/Theresa triangle (as I mentioned above). Eric Martsolf (Brady) is older than Abigail Klein (Stephanie), but the characters are closer in age. In fact, if I recall, Stephanie was born a few years before Brady so technically she would be older.

Back