What if................???

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Started to put this in Daily Days, but realized there would be comments about events not yet seen on screen.....so..

What if Bill Horton is the guy who had the one night stand with Gwen's mother? Used Jack's name. Laura was the "secretary" who arranged the payments. (She is coming and tells a big secret when she does)???

What if Jake is not Stefan O's twin, but happens to look just like him, which made it convenient?

What if Charlie & Jake have the same dad?? LOL, or were raised by same person, or related persons? Did not both come from Philly?

I'd be appreciative of anything that links this character to something we should care about - because I actually like her and she needs a more compelling reason for this revenge.

But I really think Peter Blake is the only character that makes sense in terms of relationship with Jack to make it work. Bill would be interesting, but have less impact since he died off-screen.

Now if it was Tommy (I'll accept a made-up backstory ... maybe they met on one of Jack's walkabouts)...and he came back to town...!!
What if Jake is not Stefan O's twin, but happens to look just like him, which made it convenient?
We'd have to accept that the DNA test was faulty or that Ron Carlivati is a bad writer to make this happen.

I'm okay with either.

As much as I liked Stefan with Gabi - he was a trash character. Even though Brandon Barash played him well and he had better story before his death - he was too much of a sleazo. So I'm in favor of removing as much of him from our brains as we can.

I'm wondering if Gwen's biological father is really Harper Deveraux and not Jack. They took so long to reveal what's up with Gwen that I'm thinking the twist could be it's Harper. Paying the mother and refusing to acknowledge the child would be right up his alley. Since timelines mean nothing in Salem I think it's possible. I would love to see a DNA test that shows Jacks shares no DNA at all with Gwen. The look on Gwen's face would be priceless. Almost as priceless as the look on Jack's face when she was telling him her story and not having an inkling of anything she was talking about.

Thanks for moving my post here. I hadn't seen the discussion till after I posted. Now what I want to know is how long it will take for someone to say prove it with a paternity test? (and not the do the "they have shared dna" test)

Back