What is Stefano's role in Kate and Sami's revenge scheme???

Status
Not open for further replies.

stefeno-rises

Reaction score
We know Sami knows about EJ and Abby she has the pictures

That Sami wants revenge

We know for some reason Sami is wrapping her wedding date to be before the Board meeting(so it would seem she is still marrying EJ)

We know Stefano is fighting for votes and so is EJ again trying to over throw his father as CEO
Sami had a preoccupied EJ who did not read them sign some papers(what were they)was it his shares to DiMera Enterprises???

Did Sami know about EJ and Abby before Nick was murder or after???

Did Percy or Nick send Sami the pictures before Nick died or before Percy left the country???

We know Kate and Sami are in the revenge scheme together

What I still don't know, what role does Stefano play in the 2 Divas revenge plot???

Is this revenge only about Sami payback against EJ's affair with Abby or does Kate have her own agenda for Stefano while helping Sami??

So far Kate is pretending in public that she and Stefano are back together (maybe she is when she is with Stefano) and he does play a role in the Sami and Kate plot...I can't see Stefano a willing participate to bring his son down by helping Sami

Sas it by design that Kate knew EJ was there when she was on the phone with Stefano talking about the board meeting

What about the butler Harold did they both know that he would call Stefano and give a update that his beloved Katrina is faithful and loving and loyal (even though she is faking it)

but still we have yet to learn what part Stefano plays in all this

Question: Is Kate using Stefano to bring down EJ???or is she helping to bring down both???

Is Stefano a willing participate and Why?????

Kate is playing Stefano we know and we know she is not serious about the relationship with Stefano because she jumped in the sack with the man Stefano almost whacked the man's manhood so what do you all think???

When Rafe and Kate talked about it afterward about their romp in the sack action... Kate told Rafe it would ruin everything if someone find out---I don't think she was talking about Jordan... but Stefano but obviously she is not scared that she will make the phoenix angry again..did I miss anything???

..did I miss anything???
Yes, the spoiler. :)

Many of your statements are already being discussed in other threads so I won't comment on them; however, you listed some things as "we know," but we don't know those things yet. For instance, although many think Stefano is involved, we don't know that yet, so it's only speculation. We also don't know that Kate is not serious about a relationship with Stefano. Kate would not be above crabbing Rafe while being serious about Stefano if it suited her agenda.

I missed Kate's comment about ruining everything but my guess is she was referring to Sami. I don't think Miss Brady would approve of Kate sleeping with her beloved Rafe again.

Yes, the spoiler. :)

Many of your statements are already being discussed in other threads so I won't comment on them; however, you listed some things as "we know," but we don't know those things yet. For instance, although many think Stefano is involved, we don't know that yet, so it's only speculation. We also don't know that Kate is not serious about a relationship with Stefano. Kate would not be above crabbing Rafe while being serious about Stefano if it suited her agenda.

Since there is no spoiler here, and as you note, most of the original post is being discussed in numerous threads, I'm closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back