What will Sami do?

Will Sami take EJ back?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will say that Alison Sweeney has a terrific press agent/manager. She chose well. Good for her.

Tis funny where I live, as the couple of places that do sell magazine must only get a few copies, as I rarely see them when in a checkout line. LOL. Soap Opera Digest is always gone, tho the CBS and ABC daytime mags may have one or two. People I might see on the rack once every month or two. Same goes for the rag newspapers (Globe, Enquirer, etc)

I voted yes, but I really have no idea what the writers will do! They've honestly done enough things lately that surprised me, and while a few months ago I would have thought the writers would keep Sami and EJ together, I'm honestly not sure what will happen now. I have been pleasantly surprised with recent writing, even if I didn't exactly like the storylines. Most any storyline can be acceptable to me if they are presented well, and Days has been presenting storylines pretty well, lately!

That is how the fan club can attempt to derail a thread, even a board. The hit and run method is pretty good. So, let's get back to business and the thread topic.

Actually, I have not voted. Admittedly what I think, want, or expect the writers to do are undoubtably 3 different things. LOL
I really want Sami to stay awake, keep her backbone, and turn it on EJ. I was disappointed to see her waver and nearly accept EJ's word that it would never happen again.
But what I expect is the writers are going to cave at the end. If they don't, will definitely be doing a happy dance, but I do expect them to cower.
If that happens.....then I hope they surprise me, and have another twist, in true Agatha Christie fashion. LOLOL

I will say that Alison Sweeney has a terrific press agent/manager. She chose well. Good for her.

Tis funny where I live, as the couple of places that do sell magazine must only get a few copies, as I rarely see them when in a checkout line. LOL. Soap Opera Digest is always gone, tho the CBS and ABC daytime mags may have one or two. People I might see on the rack once every month or two. Same goes for the rag newspapers (Globe, Enquirer, etc)

I picked up the issue today but I'm going to start a new thread since this is not a spoiler thread.

I want Sami to stay strong, and destroy EJ. EJ's masked slipped a couple of times, and he looked angry that Sami didn't immediately forgive him. I'm hoping that at some point EJ loses it, starts threatening Sami again, and that reminds Sami of why she has to destroy EJ and Stefano, and get them out of her life forever. I'm probably hoping in vain, but I am really going to hate it if Sami ends up with EJ.

I still believe there is a chance Sami won’t forgive him. Sami found that evidence in the safe, and destroyed it, which I hope is going to come into play at some point. From Sami’s perspective, EJ was still cheating (she didn’t believe him when he said it was over), was going to continue cheating when they were married, and if Sami tried to leave him, was going to use the evidence to force Sami to stay in a miserable marriage with him while he continued to cheat. I need to go watch Sami shooting EJ in the head again. That never fails to amuse me.

Back