What yould you rather watch?

TheWriter

Reaction score
In another thread, someone posted something that gave me an idea for this new thread. So let's have fun. What would you rather watch, rather than see Kate having another affair? Or even rather than see Kate, period. I'll start:

- I'd rather see Claire post a blog all about her.

- I'd rather see Abigail pee on yet another darn pregnancy stick.

- I'd rather see Eric go to confession.

- I'd rather see Justin study a law book. At least, it would be useful, as he's a terrible lawyer.

- I'd rather see Theresa whine some more about giving everything up to "save Brady and Tate".

Now... you all give it a go!

I'd rather watch StefanZero's litle "wounds" slowly continue to heal for next 6 mos.

I'd rather watch Abby model her wardrobe of frumpy outfits....and stare into space

I'd rather watch Sonny trying to be an executive

I'd rather watch Maggie cleaning the rug.

I'd rather watch Eve roll her eyes at her sister some more.

I'd rather more secrets being told on the park bench.

I'd rather watch Victor being upset with all of his relatives.

Actually, I'd rather watch paint dry than Kate putting another notch in her bedpost with ANY one.

Or Lani crying, or Julie praising her wonderful Nick, or .........can't believe I am going to say this, as I cannot abide it, but even would rather watch Sami having one of her tantrums.

As much as I don't like Sami......it is Kate in bed with yet another paramour.......nope. Besides, only said tantrum, not days, weeks, etc. of Sami. LOL

I would rather rewatch that scene :

days-02-14-13-1.jpg

- I would rather rewatch Carrie with the ice cube.

- I would revisit the flying bed with Mike and Carrie.

- I would rather see the town square dancing lady have another go at it.

-I would rather watch Chad stutter his way through a speech at a shareholders' meeting
-I would rather watch Eve and Theresa argue again about Brady and Tate
-I would rather watch Maggie cry and whine during a dangerous situation
-I would rather watch Marlena get attacked or kidnapped again
-I would rather watch Victor sit passively as his descendants go through trial and tribulation

First, the sarcastic responses:

I'd rather watch Calliope's dog wedding.

I'd rather watch Lexie walk around in that weird Queen of Hearts costume she wore after she embraced being a Dimera that one time.

I'd rather watch Marlena go on another killing spree (Melaswen probably has most of the great characters sunning themselves right now anyway).

I'd rather watch Kayla give some random patient a rectal exam.

I'd rather watch Tate give names to his toes.

I'd rather watch Victor stare broodingly into the camera for a straight 60 minutes.

I'd rather watch Paul, Sonny and Will pay tribute to the "Boy is Mine" scene from the "Once Bitten" movie (starring Jim Carrey).

I'd rather watch Sami's Ebay account to see which wedding dress sells at the highest price.

I'd rather watch Ben kill ants with an hourglass and play Mortal Kombat to channel his rage.

I'd rather watch Claire do extreme makeup tutorials on YouTube.

I'd rather watch Joey dig himself out of prison with a spoon Shawshank Redemption-style.

Followed by the serious one:

I'd rather watch Steve and Kayla.

I'd rather see Justin make an objection that's upheld by the judge.

I'd rather listen to Doug and Julie complain once again about "cheatin" Rafe.

I'd rather watch Claire make goo-goo eyes at Little Trippy.

I'd rather watch Big Boy Sonny actually go the the Salem Big Boy.

I'd rather watch JJ and Eve have a hot afternoon at the Salem Inn for old times sake.

I'd rather watch Eric sit at the Pub bar looking gloomy.

days-02-14-13-1.jpg

Finally, since Julie loves Nicky so much, I'd like to see her put this picture over the bar at Doug's place.

I actually do want Leo to be alive and escape from the rug wherever he is. I have had it with the murders already . Enough!!!

Back