Whatever happened to...?

Actually, he mentioned it himself on the July 5 episode, when he was talking to Claire about them dating. He was grateful to her for treating him as "normal". Theo is a highly functioning autistic person. They have shown him getting special therapy, lessons, etc. throughout his life. Actually, his story was written as Dena Higley has an autistic son, who also is highly functioning.

Recently, I wonder about Brady's heart transplant...in his daily life, he never seems to worry about taking meds. And he has to be taking anti-rejection medication.

Then, there is also the fact that both John & Steve live with just one kidney, Steve donating one to Jack, John having had his stolen for Stefano. I guess both are fine, though.

and then there is Maggie's restaurant, and her health spa she bought from ...Quinn? and Victor's club, that Belle bought so Claire would have somewhere to sing and hang out with friends. Yep, Whatever happened to them all.

Before Belle went to Hong Kong the first time, there was a throw away line about selling the club and returning her half of the stolen money to Chad. That was the last time we saw the club set.

I also agree about Theo. The autism gets brought up fairly often. That's why he locked himself in the DiStudy with the kids a few months ago when he got scared.

Claire also had a liver transplant from Uncle Zack as a baby. Never gets mentioned. That would actually be a good thing for Claire and Hope to discuss.

I would also love a zinger from Marlena about how Claire reminds her of Sami.

Brady's open heart surgery scar also seems to have disappeared. He had it initially.

If the Days make-up department was forced to add the requisite scars to the cast, it would be overwhelmed. In fact, if scars were put onto some of the cast members, their bodies might end up looking like a map of the New York City subway system.

Fans are idiots. We don't remember all these things. I do believe this is what writers believe. There have been burned faces that heal without a trace, surgeries never seen again, on and on.

Oh, Heather, I have long wanted Tyler Kiriakis (maybe Tyler Brady) to show up in Salem. It's still my belief that, with the muddled switching of the petri dishes, the boy actually belongs to Shawn and Belle.

Then, there's Tommy Horton who went upstairs at the Horton house, and never came down.

Don Craig, who went to mail a letter, and never came back. We have long lines at our post office but Don must have landed in a doozy.

Dr. Neil Curtis went to make rounds on the second floor and was gone in a flash.

I realize that storylines often have to change directions but I wish there would at least be a mention of what happened to these people.

I hope Caroline whispered the recipe for the chowder into Roman's ear before going to California. And, left him the directions for heating the tasty and easy Wanchai Ferry.

Dr. Neil Curtis went to make rounds on the second floor and was gone in a flash.
I hear he's hanging out with his bio daughter, Sarah, and her cool husband, and their three kids, in an apartment above Tuscany.
I have long wanted Tyler Kiriakis (maybe Tyler Brady) to show up in Salem.
I'd love a story where a kid who was adopted comes to town and wants to know them but not replace his real parents. If his parents are "changed" (and I know given what we saw that term's not entirely accurate), so much the more for mild drama. Shawn-D and Belle (should they ever return to Salem) would be the interfering parents, feeling cheated from their son's life; Philip and Mimi, with whom he bonded before the truth came out, are acting as de facto parents; and of course, at times, the Wilkenses can come into play.

Boy, I must be feverish.

Last edited:
Whatever happened to Horton the tiger?

He was let loose at the charity circus, mauled Tony (Andre) and last seen terrorizing Lucas and Sami in a cave.

Did he somehow make his way over to Smith Island to hang out with the Forest Preserve Bear, the raccoons and squirrels? Maybe he's friends with Noodle the dog and Arthur the cat?

Back