When Days did MUSIC.....

Oh, that is Kyle, definitely. There were lots of singing with the two of them back then. They did Silent Night one Christmas, and one where they were having fun ice skating. Jack & Jen were there, as well.
Actually, many of our actors can sing, or play musical instruments, and Days used to use them that way. You can see that in the wonderful clip krw put up. Matt Ashford (Jack) sings beautifully, and has toured in musicals. Kevin Spiritis (Craig Wesley) also has a gorgeous voice, has appeared a lot around the St. Louis area. (I used to get e-mails advising me of whatever he was doing.)

As an Irish Lassie of quite a few years old, I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved to sit and think of my dear Irish Da, and then the little snippets, those bring back all the very best of memories.Thanks....

A special thank you to Barb... I think you having a thread for the love of our actors singing and playing the music that we love so much, I do not feel that a mere thank you is enough to express the feelings I had when I started listening to the music that we listened to as a youngster, and a young adult... There is sooooooo many memories here. From the base of my heart... Thanks.

Wow. These are incredible. Not only do they not have the money for the wonderful music performed by characters/actors (the scene of Shawn's funeral - from a time I didn't watch the show - brought tears to my eyes) anymore, but the incidental music and background music has been considerably weakened. Wonderful thread Poirot.

Wow this is new to me...it'd be cool if they still did this. I wanna hear Chloe sing!
Daysdegrassi, If you will listen to the snippet recordings right under the one you posted on this thread, it shows Marilyn Ma Coo on the first take, but as you listen to it, It will show you a real nice recording of Chloe singing to her baby before she left the city, after the baby was born. It is quite lovely, and the others on this recording is wonderful. This one is by far my favorite. It has Alice and Tom on it too, And Doug singing Danny Boy... I loved this one.....

oh man, this takes me back. Days promoted the Brady and Chloe singing Sound of Music songs so well, I was so excited that week. I had never seen the Sound of Music, but I watched the movie after I saw them singing those songs. I really miss things like this on Days. I also miss when Days had songs that represent couples. I remember Shawn D and Belle's song was "I'll be" by Edwin McCain and Chloe and Philips was "Need you" by LeAnn Rimes.

Back