Where is Paul?

julia_princess

Reaction score
Paul was kidnapped and brainwashed by his grandfather. He was in the hospital, and we could see that he had nightmares. Where is he now? We haven't seen him after that. What's the point of the storyline if we can't see what's coming next before it has gone two months? I don't get it.:confused:

Paul as a character ranks at the bottom with these writers along with Eric, Jennifer, and Will. His story will most likely be hanging for a few weeks or months before they get back to it :rolleyes:. In the meantime, we will see the same scene with Summer and Maggie over and over at least twice a week:beat:.

Summer and Maggie over and over at least twice a week:beat:.

But that Summer story is just so wonderful and magical, a lost child finds her mother. :sarcasm:

Apparently those of us who have watched this show for a few decades missed the entire "I had a baby as a teen and repressed my memory," so I want to be a surrogate comments when those well acted and scored scenes aired.

Now while I'm glad Maggie gets airtime, this story is terrible. I feel sorry for the actress who plays Summer. She is doing her best with a stupid horrible and I can't believe I'm saying this, worse than the elephant storyline of last summer. I thought nothing could be more drawn out and pointless than the elephant. I've been proven wrong.

And to bring this back to Paul, I'd love to see more of him. What has he been doing?? Has Yo-daddy's brain washing had any effect? Does he prefer kimchi (Korean side dish) over salad these days???

Agree. Pity poor Maggie. She deserves far, far better material. And where is Paul? He's probably off somewhere reading Yo-Daddy's autobiography, Yo! Daddy!, and listening to Phantom Alliance motivational DVDs, which are available at its website. As for Fred the Elephant, he's probably off somewhere stomping his feet, waving his trunk, and trumpeting in disgust over 1) the utter stupidity of the psycho Summer story line and 2) losing the distinction of having been at the center of the dumbest Days plot in recent years.

Back