Where is Sydney?

oldsoapie

Reaction score
Does anyone remember how many people were in the "family picture" that Johnny drew? The one Sami was holding? I think there were 2 adults and 2 children. Where in the heck is Sydney??? She is never mentioned anymore.

If there were only two children in the picture, they were probably Johnny and Sydney, and Allie was left out.

Although, since we haven't seen her forever, Sydney is probably "upstairs" all the time with Harold and Mary.

They have recast Sydney, but I don't think we'll see her on screen until probably late June/early July.

I hope we'll see Sydney during sweeps.

Here is picture of Johnny's drawing. I love the colors he used

I am so glad to see THREE little ones in the picture. They never even mention Sydney anymore but I'm sure Harold and Mary take good care of her.

fixed quote....Poirot

Edited to add: Thanks Poirot.............I knew something didn't look just right. lol

Sydney was at Will and Sonny's wedding last month. This show is notorious in general for ignoring small children. Ciara is the exception.

We never saw a young JJ and we only see Joey Johnson once a year.

I think that casually dressed guy holding Sami's hand is Rafe and this is a picture of the family Johnny misses. Come on, can you see a friendly dog running around the Dimera house of horrors. Sami, Rafe, the twins and Sydney would have absolutely had a dog if they lived in a house.

I'm not much of a Rafe and Sami fan. I'm actually not much of a Rafe fan, but I liked him the best when he interacted with Nicole.

I think it's funny how "Johnny" drew Sami with an hourglass figure. I think most kids wouldn't have included that particular detail, and probably would have given her a straight torso with a dress at the bottom, or made her torso in the shape of a triange to include the dress. It's pretty believable for a kid's drawing, but Sami's figure sort of tells another tale - for me, at least! :)

I think we'll get scenes of Johnny, Allie, and Sydney together at EJ and Sami's wedding.

I love to see the kids together and interacting with their parents.

edited to remove comments pertaining to the twins who play Sydney....JS

Back