Where's Paul?

Hold on here, rascals. Apparently you were not watching when John WAS made a DiMera for a while, in fact, he lived in DiMansion, headed up and ran DiMera companies, Yep, it was all not true.

The writers did not screw up anything, sorry you don't like some storylines. Frankly, I think having someone murdering people just because they are jealous of someone unconnected to those he murders is horrible.

I think Days does an outstanding job of portraying all sorts of lifestyles in the town of Salem, and all in harmony.

We have upscale, blue collar, middle class, low class, married, unmarried living together, plenty of children born to the unwed, different races, religions. I don't think any particular lifestyle is "shoved down our throats" as you put it. However, Days does seem to have more children born out of wedlock than in. Doesn't bother me at all. :)

Hear, hear, Poirot.

I do however agree that Paul being John's the way they did it made no sense. There were gaps in his history that could have been exploited, and a brief time when he was more or less without a love interest that could have worked. Instead they said, "Just don't think about it."

Edited to add: I'd love Paul to be a DiMera - IF and ONLY IF Tori is actually Stefano's daughter.

Last edited:
Back