Where's Poirot, Friday the 13th

Wayne

WebHamster
Reaction score
In true Friday the 13th fashion, Poirot just called to tell me that she is experiencing Internet connection problems this morning, then asked that I let everyone know that the Days Ahead for Monday is coming, but -- thanks to the Internet Gods -- will be delayed just a bit while she straightens it out with her ISP.

Wayne

Thanks for that info, Wayne. Hope she doesn't have too much frustration. The ISP is probably pulling his hair out too, since he may have many customers effected.

Thanks for the info. Also thank ou for all you and Barb do and keep doing to bring this site to us. I really like the FAMILY atmoshpere here.

Hey Wayne thanks for telling us. It's also nice to hear from you. Know what? We need a picture of Poirot hidden in a big crowd of people so we can find her just like Where's Waldo.

LOL.....Poor Wayne is still under the weather a bit, these colds we are catching just won't go way. (bet it doesn't help that he has to do all this traveling of late). But I was glad his sense of humor was still intact, cuz, honest, I never gave a thought to it being Friday the 13th when the internet was down for me. LOL

I just could not believe that I finally had gotten my receiver problems straightened out, and then could not get on line. Dejavu

Back