Which Days character are you?

luvcrissangel, did you get Chad now or before? I would love to read the description of that one

I got Chad now

You went from sweet & innocent to a sneaky snake in a short period of time thanks to your family (namely your father). You feel entitled, as if the world owes you something. You don't think it's a big deal to use someone or hurt them as long as it means you get what you want and you make your family name proud. You do have a soft and lovable side but it's not something you let many people see. Money and power are what you really want out of life, not any of that straight edge crap either!

edited to fix quote....JS

I also got Melanie! :) The description makes sense. I'll take it. But like posters said before- I don't whine or babble like a baby like Mel does on the show. :)

"You can easily flip between good girl and bad girl depending on who is watching. You have been known to cause trouble in your past but you've also been known to help out a friend and put yourself on the line for others. Maybe you haven't had the best life or the best of luck with love, but there is plenty of time for that stuff! You are smart, successful, & beautiful you just have to remember to use your powers for good!"

I got Theresa???? LOL I'm certainly no party animal, but some of it is me.

Trouble just might be your middle name! Everything you do, you do it to the extreme! You love hard, hate hard, and everything in between! You are the life of the party & a total party girl at heart but you might be willing to tone it down for the right person with the right words! You love your family but you tend to butt heads with most of them. Deep down you are really sweet person with a good heart, most people just don't take the time to notice!

KT, we've seen you dancing with Remmy. You can totally party!

I think it's hilarious that the vast majority of us got two of the characters we complain about the most.

Also, no Daniel, Nicole, Jennifer, Hope, Rafe? I think it's rigged.

Back