Who do you want to see end up together?

Who should be the endgame couple in the Will/Sonny/Paul love triangle?

• Total voters

Jkiriakis

Reaction score
Wow, gotta say that Dena is the worse head writer ever.

With Will returning :rolleyes:, I was wondering what the folks here want to see happen? Do y'all want Will and Sonny to get back together and be the endgame or do y'all want to see Sonny and Paul be the endgame couple and maybe the show introduce someone new for Will IF he is staying for awhile?

Personally, I think Sonny works best with Paul. They got completely ignored by Dena and didn't get any storylines (we just got Sonny being obsessed with Deimos and acting and dressing like wannabe mob) but they are about to get one with Will's return. I think Sonny outgrew Will plus if they keep the whole cheating history than is a complete no.

Is possible that with this being soap and soaps making terrible decisions all the time just for the sake of a twist that Ron could ruin the whole storyline by going with Will and Paul and if that happens then I just want Sonny to completely move on and away from them and Salem unless a new person gets introduced for Sonny.

What do you guys think and want to see happen with this storyline and love triangle?

since I don't care for Will, don't want him with anyone, and hope his time on Days is short lived. Actually, this is one lookalike I would be glad to see, as he would not be Will, and would be soon gone.

(Just an aside, but in MY opinion, Dena was 2nd worst maybe, lst place in that category goes to James Reilly)

As to what I think will probably happen........Can a Salem wedding of late happen without problems? Will would probably show up, or at least his lookalike, Sonny will be torn, Paul upset, Sonny can't choose, then he does. I hope it will be Paul, but who the blazes knows? RonC loves a twist........

Can a Salem wedding of late happen without problems? .....
OMG, yes. Since starting to watch Days regularly, I've been treated to the sight of EJ being shot right off the altar by Will, Melanie avoiding Vivian's poisoned comb only to be shot by her mother, Carly of polka-dot bra fame, Kate attempting to ruin the Sami-Lucas "green wedding," Aiden trying to strangle Hope on their wedding night, the Brady-Kristen affair being interrupted by the infamous Eric sex tape, Gabi-Nick disrupted by a shouting Chad, and most recently Justin barging in and putting an end to the Lucas-Adrienne nuptials. (Could it be that the writers are too fond of the closing scene in The Graduate where Dustin Hoffman and the bride to flee the church and then escape on the city bus?) In contrast, the Days 50th anniversary book is full of photos from romantic, successful weddings. The new writing team should get back to this. The viewers would thank them for it.

I just hope everyone in Salem is there for this double wedding. Recently, Days hasn't been good with their big events/weddings where reveals and drama go down because not everyone in the family who should be there is there. And the fallout isn't much to write home about other than the two or three people it affects. I like when everyone gets engaged in the drama and sticking their nose in and taking sides, etc. Make it count at least.

I voted for Sonny and Paul, but, let me explain.

When it comes to love, my vote 100% goes to Sonny and Paul. Sonny and Paul have moved on and been so happy together. What a terrible story idea to have Will come back and Sonny just go back to him, "just kidding, Paul". Just sounds dumb.

But, I wouldn't be mad at all if they brought in a new character to be Paul's love interest, so that Sonny and Will can be together again. I love Sonny & Will and sweet Arianna as a family. so, when it comes to family, I just want everyone to be happy.

Will and Sonny. I loved Will. I might be biased because his coming out story was happening while I was sort of coming into my own as a teenager (I also had the hots for Chandler Massey, the former portrayer lol). But the buildup to their relationship was great. When the new actor came, it definitely wasn't the same, and I grew to like Paul & Sonny, as I do now. But if Chandler Massey is returning as Will, I would like eventually to see him end up back with Sonny.

Glad Chandler Massey (Will) has fans who want him to be "real Will", am not one of them. Not fond of his acting, so hope he has improved. However, I understand he has a limited stay on the show, no idea if that is true or not.

Back