Who do you want to see end up together?

Who should be the endgame couple in the Will/Sonny/Paul love triangle?

• Total voters
I voted for Sonny and Paul.

I liked Chandler Massey as Will once he grew into the part, but I agree with others that the past needs to stay in the past. Sonny's and Paul's relationship is between two mature adults who are now comfortable with themselves and as a couple. Will's and Sonny's relationship was very different in that Sonny was the adult, and Will (during the time of both actors) was a petulant jealous child.

I loved Chandler Massey as Will. His acting was superb and he even won an Emmy for it. As far as Will showing up, I am bewildered as to how they are going to present him. ShaSha

Yep, we all see things differently. I think the actor was a really nice guy, but had a bad habit of grinning during serious or dramatic scenes. Whether he personally thought them silly or stupid or not is no reason to present his lines as though he was in a comedy.

Yes, he won Emmy. There are many who deserved one over the years, and did not get one, and others who got one, and did not deserve it. Yep, we all have our own thoughts and opinions. This is just mine.

Yep, we all see things differently. I think the actor was a really nice guy, but had a bad habit of grinning during serious or dramatic scenes. Whether he personally thought them silly or stupid or not is no reason to present his lines as though he was in a comedy.

Yes, he won Emmy. There are many who deserved one over the years, and did not get one, and others who got one, and did not deserve it. Yep, we all have our own thoughts and opinions. This is just mine.
Perhaps he was nervous? I know some people (including myself) smile, even when we're nervous or upset about something. Of course, that depends on the seriousness of what's at hand.

Agree, Days, but not the case here. Chandler Massey (Will) was on the show for a few years, he did it all the time. Sure, he could be nervous when he first began the role, but not 2 yrs. later.

I do hope he has outgrown the habit.

I voted for Sonny and Paul. Like everyone said, they go well and in a mature adult relationship. The writers in the past already messed up any hope for a Sonny and Will reunion. Though, if Guy Wilson's Will was the doppelganger, could mean that the real Will actually never cheated on Sonny.

I voted for Sonny and Paul. While I liked Sonny and Will, I couldn't get past how insecure and jealous Will was when with Sonny. Also the way he manipulated situations, lied and cheated. While I don't excuse Will for his actions, I can see why it happened for many reasons, but the main reason being that Will came out and was in a serious relationship with the first gay guy he liked. He never gave himself the opportunity to explore and be comfortable with who he was and what being gay, accepting and loving himself first meant to him.

Paul was in the closet but knew Sonny previously. Once Paul had accepted who he was and was comfortable with this, he then came out and as an adult the relationship slowly grew between Sonny and Paul. They are both comfortable with each other, knew each other and have had to overcome some hurts that involved Will, who is now gone, deal with his death and Sonny needed to come to terms with being comfortable with Paul again. Their relationship just seems more mature, open and honest.

I voted Sonny and Will. I just think they were more dynamic of a couple. Sonny and Paul are a little boring to me, where Sonny and Will were more fun to watch. While I like Paul in general, I find him a little boring. Just my opinion.

My vote is for Sonny to stay with Paul. Paul has been patient and kind with Sonny, even when he was making bad decisions. He stood by him no matter what, kindly guiding him through it.

Will made Sonny miserable. He chose everything for his own gain and purpose, putting himself first and Sonny and Arianna on the bottom shelf. If it hadn't been for Arianna and the support of Gabi, he would have been alone most of the time. Will was childish, selfish, and a cheat, so why in the world would Sonny want to go back to that lifestyle?

That being said, I did like Chandler Massey as Will.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back