Who has the orchid? Wrong answers and reasons only.

Bonnie took the orchid, telling herself that her awful suffering during the Mr. Clown affair entitled her to something nice.

Alex took the orchid thinking that its aroma would enhance his already mighty sexual powers.

Roger swiped the orchid planning to take it to Graceland in honor of Elvis’s 88th birthday.

Allie took the orchid hoping it would dress up the drab Sweet Bits store.

Rory lifted the orchid, thinking that smoking its dried leaves would give him a terrific high.

Having fallen madly in love with young Rachel Black on Halloween, dashing young Thomas DiMera, who found the orchid on one of his treks in the tunnels, has been keeping it with intentions of giving it to her.

It is now in the Horton attic, where Abby lived completely undetected, among the Christmas ornaments. (why else would they have randomly had Thomas be scolded for being in the tunnels a while back?)

Destitute Xander stole the orchid and sold it to Don’s Discount Nursery of Salem for $5,

The delivery driver from Salem Premier Liquors took the orchid when the cheap DiMeras failed to tip him after he hauled five cases of pricy merlot down to the DiMansion wine cellar.

Harold felt sorry for the orchid, which was stuck in a dingy dungeon room, and moved it to the pleasant DiMansion solarium.

When Jada was searching the DiMansion hoping to find fugitive Rolf, she found the orchid and took it, telling herself that it’s ok to steal small items from infamous career criminals.

The orchid grew really big, as it's related to the plant from Little House of Horrors. It keeps yelling at Henderson to "Feed me, Harold!!!" and so, Harold moved the plant to a better hiding spot where he can feed it random live comatose people from Dr. Rolf's lab. Dr. Rolf and Harold have a doo wop dance routine in Horton square every now and then.

It is supposed to be wrong answers only. This is probably the right answer.
When I started typing it I was thinking he was dead so I was going to have him resurrected to do it.

I prefer the Anna and Tony idea as the real one. Well Anna anyway. Her finding the orchid and taking it and putting it in their bedroom seems totally legit. I can even hear her voice when she finds it. "Well, who put this down here? We'll have to find a better spot for you"

The orchid grew really big, as it's related to the plant from Little House of Horrors. It keeps yelling at Henderson to "Feed me, Harold!!!" and so, Harold moved the plant to a better hiding spot where he can feed it random live comatose people from Dr. Rolf's lab. Dr. Rolf and Harold have a doo wop dance routine in Horton square every now and then.

Back