Who is making you the most furious at the moment?

Soaphead

Reaction score
For me, it's EVE! :angry:Watching her sit there biding her time and listening in on private conversations. Eve used to be my favorite bad girl, but now she has turned into a bitter shew of a ...dare I say hag? Sarabeth lol

Dishonorable mentions to Clyde and Ben.

Tie between Jeannie Theresa and Eve. Jeannie is just way too one note and it's been going on for 2 years now. Enough is enough. Either redeem her or have her take a hike. Eve is just vindictive and deserves everything coming to her and I hope it actually does come to her.

Honorable mentions to Nicole and Kate. Nicole because I don't like this sudden "Daniel is the love of my life" nonsense though I do understand her need and wish for acceptance. Kate because she is a vindictive woman who deserves to finally be punished for all her misdeeds.

Most furious..... Well, MOST right now is Eve. In her revenge seeking determination to somehow get back at jennifer, she has knowingly put JJ's life in jeopardy, plus other lives, a drug investigation, the reputation of the Horton House (which helps people in dire need) and she does not care a fig.

I would say your list is about on par with mine. Clyde, who does not care about his son's happiness, as long as he can line his pockets with Abby's inheritance and best the Dimeras. Eve, who is deliberately putting JJ's life in danger by going to Kyle and telling him everything JJ is doing with DEA simply because she doesn't like him or his mother. Then of course there's Ben, the ticking time bomb. He is starting to become unhinged. :( He is not going to be able to keep his anger in check over Abby sleeping with Chad for too much longer.

Definitely Eve. Going to Kyle just moved her from the meddling to the dangerous category. Ben is a close second, as the monitoring and manipulation of Abby are also crossing a major line into dangerous category. Clyde is a close third. I don't expect anything less from him, but his dangerous meddling is reaching into far too many stories for my liking.

Will, because he's turning into Sami, and I could never stand Sami.

Eve, because she's horrible, period. Same with her sister Theresa. Both should just be the next murder victims.

Eric, because I'm so sick and tired of the martyr look and the sourpuss attitude : one day, he looooooooves Nicole, the next, he's calling her greedy and vindictive, one day, he's done with Serena, the next day (Da Plot), he can't seem to wait to locate her.

Abigail, because she's too much like her mother. She's now willing to marry Ben, a man she does not truly love, because supposedly, she's pregnant with his child, like Jennifer accepted Emilio's proposal years ago, because she could not have Jack.

For me its a three way tie between Benny/ Willie/Evie.

Benny for being very obsessive, Evie, for being manic obsessive, and Willie for being manic depressive and annoying!

Honourable mentions:

Clyde for being a nutter butter hillbilly gone mad!

Eric for being sanctimonious Eric

Theresa for being Sami Jr

Abigail for not following her heart

Eve, she has put her daughter and JJ in dire straights. Ben,this young man scares me. I'm waiting for him to blow a gasket. Will, as far as I'm concerned, he can leave Salem on the next ferry to hell and never return!

Back