Who is the new Claire?

ShaSha

Reaction score
Who is the new Claire? I was shocked to see this new person. She was very good, different demeanor. So what happened to the other Claire and is the change permanent?

Yep, new actress playing the part. A carbon copy of the actress playing Allie.

Does anyone know if Claire (and the actress now playing her) will be on the show short term or long term? And if Olivia Rose Keegan (ex-Claire) plans for come back to the role when she is done filming the other show she is working on (or finished working on)??

Last edited by a moderator:
While they both have long blond hair, I honestly don't see any resemblance between them. To me, they have completely different facial features and voices.

Well yes they do have the blond hair but it's the dainty voices well as the wardrobe. Imagine this if you will. The scenes of Allie and Claire at the apartment when Allie was sneaking in to get her passport. Switch the actresses into each others character roles and have them play that scene. The actresses were completely interchangeable or acting identically.

The behavior between Claire and Allie was adult and deliciously sane. Loved it.

There has been no word, so far, on whether Olivia Rose Keegan (ex Claire) would return to the role after this Disney gig. However, she got a nice toast from the headwriter (on Twitter) which seems to indicate she would not be returning. Now, that could be because Claire was not supposed to return permanently.......or that the actress herself did not intend to return??? Being that Days has been shut down, there really is no info out. Actually, all sorts of daytime, & prime time were shut down.

At first I thought I would not like the new Claire. She looked older in the pics I saw originally but doesn't seem older in the videos. I can get use to her but did any one notice how she kept making "wide" eyes when the camera was on her the first day? I hope that doesn't continue. It kind of annoyed me but I'll give it time. I'm thinking she was just nervous & excited. Lord knows I would be nervous and excited too work with all those on the cast of Days.

Wonder if the directors told her to make her eyes big, to seem more like Olivia Rose Keegan (ex-Claire) at first (since she has those big, expressive Bette Davis eyes)?

At first I thought I would not like the new Claire. She looked older in the pics I saw originally but doesn't seem older in the videos. I can get use to her but did any one notice how she kept making "wide" eyes when the camera was on her the first day? I hope that doesn't continue. It kind of annoyed me but I'll give it time. I'm thinking she was just nervous & excited. Lord knows I would be nervous and excited too work with all those on the cast of Days.

The original Claire always did that when she was excited. Probably expected from new Claire. ShaSha

Back